• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Riding Gojet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the help guys. I'm also 135. FWIW, I got on Gojet this weekend. The united gate agent couldn't list me because he couldn't get my airline code to enter, but he let me go down and ask the captain, who got me on. The crew was very cool and went out of their way to help me out, whatever you think of Gojet as an organization.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help guys. I'm also 135. FWIW, I got on Gojet this weekend. The united gate agent couldn't list me because he couldn't get my airline code to enter, but he let me go down and ask the captain, who got me on. The crew was very cool and went out of their way to help me out, whatever you think of Gojet as an organization.

Well, they need all the friends they can get.

If you sleep with dogs, don't be surprised when you wake up with fleas.

Choose your heros wisely.

Who said anything about heroes, or even friends? I don't approve of working for an alter-ego, but I appreciate someone going out of their way to help me out, regardless.

CASS is only an issue with Cockpit access. Any MAG captain can and should take all and any offline jumpseaters until that aircraft is grossed out or full. If you have to just demand to see the captain.

You'd be a lot better off asking to speak to the captain. It's get you a lot further with the gate agents. It's pilot's running around talking to gate agents like they own the place that makes it harder for the rest of us who use common courtesy and politeness to get where we want to be.

I agree, but when they tell you that, "No, you've never jumpseated before, and I WON'T let you on," then you have to. I agree a spoonful of sugar, etc

Latest resources

Back