• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Riding Gojet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yeah your right..it would be better to pay for a ticket than get a free ride.....what a loser!!!!

I have nothing against a free ticket, but is it worth your life? Then again I'm guessing you work for GoJet so talking to you is like talking to a brick wall.

This may be the all time dumbest thread ever to appear on Flightinfo.

yes gojet will take any 135 pilots with ID,in the back. if you are CASS then you can ride in the cockpit...

GOJET GOT CASS THIS WEEK< DID TSA???????

yes gojet will take any 135 pilots with ID,in the back. if you are CASS then you can ride in the cockpit...

GOJET GOT CASS THIS WEEK< DID TSA???????

TSA probably did not. Management hates pilots that stand up for what is right. You are showing your true colors by gloating and taunting the pilots that you screwed over. Tool.

Yes....show proof your 135 and ill let ya sit in back......it is our policy.....now let the whining resume.
Wang brain....Are you one of the many ho jet scumbags walking with your head at the ground cause you can't face anyone in public?

I had a 2 hour sit in STL couple weeks ago. Saw a Hojet scumbag walk by with his badge hidden from view. I thought all the talk about GoatJet pilots turning their badges around was just a good joke, but I have seen it for myself. I thought about confronting him to put a scare into the little bastard, but decided to just laugh and shake my head.
WHY work for a company where you are so ashamed that you turn your ID badge around, and stare at the floor to avoid making eye contact with other pilots, you spineless little back-stabbing wussies!

My buddy tried to jumpseat on them, but they wouldn't let him on unless he took the anti hojet sticker off his flight kit. He told the captain he could go fudge himself.

Whether they deserve it or not, you trash the airline in every way possible, then you turn around and want a free ride from them..........NICE!

Latest resources

Back