Riding Gojet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rip Vanwinkle

airlinepilotcentral.com suggests that gojet allows 135 jumpseaters. Presumably this refers to non-CASS companies. Is this still the case? I'm not applying for a job there, so please save the screaming for one of the threads custom-designed for it, of which there are, I'm sure, no shortage.

Thanks.

If they do let you on the jumpseat, make sure to leave a nice wet, juicy fart in it when you leave.....

Sorry. It's not like I could possibly resist.......

My buddy tried to jumpseat on them, but they wouldn't let him on unless he took the anti hojet sticker off his flight kit. He told the captain he could go fudge himself and instead he waited till the next morning to go home. So now I don't even bother.

On a side note, I love the anti hojet stickers on the tugs in ORD!! I bet there's nothing like getting pushed back by a tug that is bashing your scab airline!!

I'm not planning to apply either, but they're not competing with my baron full of checks, and the good 121s won't take me, so I'd like to catch a ride if I can. Anyone have any actual info here?

I believe Chq/shuttle/republic takes some 135...any others?

You don't want to ride on an airline that decides to stop their airplane on 22R in ORD while shooting approaches and almost made Eagle go around. When the controller finally got a hold of the crew he asked them what they were still doing on the runway. "Ground wasn't sure where they wanted us" was their reply. After they finally cleared the controller stated that, "I'm not to sure what school of aviation he went to, but he needs to go back!" to which the Eagle Capt. responded, "The school of low time PIC"
TRUE STORY!

You don't want to ride on an airline that decides to stop their airplane on 22R in ORD while shooting approaches and almost made Eagle go around. When the controller finally got a hold of the crew he asked them what they were still doing on the runway. "Ground wasn't sure where they wanted us" was their reply. After they finally cleared the controller stated that, "I'm not to sure what school of aviation he went to, but he needs to go back!" to which the Eagle Capt. responded, "The school of low time PIC"
TRUE STORY!

yeah your right..it would be better to pay for a ticket than get a free ride.....what a loser!!!!

Latest resources

Back