• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Richard Anderson apparently just doesn't know when to shut up

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The guy moves all the Minneapolis employees here post merger and this elected lapdog for the third airport is just grinding his axe...

I hope RA keeps it going.....this posts title is a joke

Not a joke, but an opinion. And an opinion that is shared by others. Although to be sure, many CEOs have been known to say things they wish they could take back. Here's a recent RA gaffe:

http://skift.com/2015/02/16/delta-c...iers-with-911-terrorists-in-open-skies-fight/

And the response to his "apology":

http://news.yahoo.com/emirates-rejects-delta-apology-over-chiefs-9-11-134751826.html

While I think RA is a good CEO, and is doing a great job leading Delta to record profitability, he seems to have missed the memo about taking public political positions with his company's name. All you do is end up pissing off some part of your constituency. Recent examples include statements about immigration, LGBT issues, taxes, and of course international relations. This is a good example that all CEOs of for-profit companies should take note of.

Bubba

Well better than not knowing who your dad was? Considering a basketball team has 12 members Scoot gets a 1 in 12 chance of guessing correctly.

Now go whine to the moderators like you always do.
Don't worry 400ahole. I $hit bigger than you!
And I was easy on your mom last night.
Its that group mexican farmers that would have me concerned if I were you.
I didn't know who she was until I kept hearing was "ahole, ahole," so I knew she had to be related to you!

Last edited:
Don't worry 400ahole. I $hit bigger than you!
And I was easy on your mom last night.
Its that group mexican farmers that would have me concerned if I were you.
I didn't know who she was until I kept hearing was "ahole, ahole," so I knew she had to be related to you!

You might $hit bigger but that's because you can't hold your poop in anymore. Wonder why that is?

Speaking of Mexican farmers..does Delta recruit their pilots from this particular labor group?

You might $hit bigger but that's because you can't hold your poop in anymore. Wonder why that is?
You mom giving me her "tossed salads" most likely!

Speaking of Mexican farmers..does Delta recruit their pilots from this particular labor group?
I'm not sure. Next time the Mexican Farm group arrives at the 400ahole trailer, ask em!;)

Latest resources

Back