• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ricci is out at FLOPS!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Like I said, I never claimed to have known why they got fired. I heard a couple of them were fired due to unsat line checks. I guess the reality of the situation is they opened their mouths in the wrong crowd and the U word came out. That wasn't such a good idea either.

When the truth is told in court we will know the facts. For now just accept that they were terminated illegaly. What Ricci/FLOPS/Raytheon did is against the Federal law. You will not find a pilot from RTA that would think other wise. From what I was told none of the ones terminated had ever had any trouble in any training, onwers, etc. They all were working for the union cause at RTA and were all well known. Some received warnings from Ricci prior to going to indoc, before these pilots had met the first person from FLOPS. No it stinks and soon all will know.

Fine, you are a bitter old man with bitter friends and I'm sick of dealing with you. I'll just observe while others continue to badger you and make you look like the tool you are. Good riddance.

When the truth is told in court we will know the facts. For now just accept that they were terminated illegaly. What Ricci/FLOPS/Raytheon did is against the Federal law.

You tell us to "just accept tht they were terminated illegaly". Why should we believe you - I mean, your "friends"? You refuse to even state who you are and you are a voice of the IBT - yet, you have nothing at stake except your "friends" well being.

Lets wait and see what comes of the court case. Until then, I believe nothing that you or any of the other "illegally" terminated pilots. I have my own opinions of the powers that be, and not you nor anybody else will sway those opinions without hard facts - of which you have provided none. I may not have the best view of the company, the people that run the show, or some of my fellow pilots, but I certainly don't see the doom and gloom that you do.

Of course, if you guys lose your court case, you will claim that it was because of people(put up to it by Ricci, Flight Options, and Raytheon) lying and screwing you yet again.

It never ends, and I'm finished with you. I will not waste my time again responding to you on this subject. Good luck with the job search. I hope you get hired at NJA where you seem to think you will be happy - though, I don't think such a place exists that will make you happy to work there.

FracPilot,

I for one will not miss you. Your brain washing has been completed and I am afraid logic has no place in your world. You accept the corrupt ways of FLOPS/Ricci/Raytheon and justify the illegally termination of some of your fellow pilots. You even slander those that were only trying to bring about change. You cast doubts on them and there flying ability. Do you believe that these men are all lying? Do you think they do not have a letter explaining the reason for there illegal termination? Can you really believe that these men were terminated in a legal manner? Do you really think the IBT would spend the money to support these men if the evidence did not warrant a law suit?

Do you believe that the four most prominent names in the union push at RTA were all terminated for legal reasons? Not the first one ever had a check ride or flew a trip for FLOPS. Not the first one ever had trouble at RTA with training, owners, etc. They were all terminated for the same reason and that was that they did not interact with the FLOPS management in a positive way during the three day indoc. You are quick to believe they are wrong and to accept the wrong committed by FLOPS.

I wonder what the odds of four very experienced pilots that just happened to be in the leadership role for union organization just all happen to be terminated for the same lame excuse. If you are really that gullible I am surprised that you could be a pilot. You can ignore and accept what has happened to your fellow pilots; after all you are not affected.

I would be glad to make a little wager that the court case will not be lost. I know of some of the evidence against FLOPS/Ricci/Raytheon and it would appear overwhelming to me. How will people like you feel when they win the case? They did nothing wrong, fact is they were only trying to bring a union on the property so that everyone would be treated with the same fairness and equality. That they and their families would have the security of a contract. Do you think that any of the upper management at FLOPS is working without a contract? Do you think the CEO of FLOPS is without a contract? No he would not be so foolish.

I will not give you my name; it would really serve no purpose. I am not part of the IBT in any shape or form. Believe in the need for a union or not you must respect what they were trying to do. What they wanted to do would have to be approved by a majority and they were acting within their legal rights. They only wanted for the majority of the pilots to decide about the needs of the group. They only wanted to have a contract that would protect all and treat each person in the same manner.

When they win if you are 1/10 of the man you think you are then I would expect that you will express your sorrow and beg for forgiveness for not only accepting their guilt but that you tried to cast doubt on their innocence, shame on you fracpilot.

You are correct, enough of this, BYE!

aspiring,

On other borads your a UNION man, now you say your not? You started your post on this board as "friend" of the poor poor guys that where let go. Now your shouting contract!!!!!!! Your a IBT pony and all you want to do is stir the pot,heck you posted the address to the IBT board. Nothing is right in the world for you and it never will be.

But i want you to keep on posting....your making a fool out of yourself. I have to go back to work......

Sit safe at your IBT office.

the rest of you FLY SAFE!

GooseHZ,

What other boards? Please do not accuse me of something I am not. I am not a “union man”; I do favor a union as I know from experience that the type of thing that happen to my friend could not have happened with a union with a contract in place. With a contract you always have the right of filing a grievance. A grievance is free and much faster than going through the courts.

Never said that I did not post the address to the RTA pilot board, it is not according to my friend connected in any way with the IBT. My friend called and asks me to make that post as he thought many would be interested in the fact that Ricci was no more. I am not connected with the IBT in any way shape or form except I believe that your company for sure needs to join. I have never said that I was with the IBT.

Sorry Goosehz you are the fool. You accept what you are told. I am starting to believe what has been posted on the RTA board about the pilots from FLOPS having to meet a profile. A profile that would cause people to say yes and to do so without question. Did Ricci say that in a interview with the Wall Street Journal?

I ask you the same question as I asked in the previous post; do you believe that the four most prominent pilots in the union effort at RTA just happened to be terminated for the same lame reason. They never flew a trip at FLOPS, they never had a check of any sort at FLOPS, and they all had good records at RTA. They were all senior and very experienced. The only complaint against these men was that they supported the union effort. They were the only ones to be terminated in such a manner and prior to flying any trips for FLOPS. If you believe they were terminated for just cause then you and those like you are a disgrace to yourselves. I do not believe than anyone with a brain could think otherwise.

Like your statements regarding your seniority number you only accept what you want to accept. You can not see reality. You only think about issues when you think it might affect you in a negative way. You are not the type of person that would ever make a stand on principle.

You and others like you are just weak and must rely on others to lead you. Ricci’s men to the core. You are like a ship without a rudder or maybe more appropriately a flea without a dog. No it is not about the union but it is about being men, you goosehz are nothing more than a babbling infant. You must accept whatever you are told because you are spineless. Just how fast does that desk fly? LOL

LOL

glad to see that i can get under your skin like that.

spineless.....babbiling infant......WOW.....please stop, your hurting my feelings.

As far as the Folks that work here......you dont have any idea about the pilots that work here. You are insulting and no matter what you call me or THINK you may know about me. i will and always have been a better man than you. You sir are the one doing the name calling. You call me a infant.....you sound like your in 3rd grade.

as for your friends...im sorry they where let go. If it was for the wrong reason....i feel for them. But what can you and i do about it? Nothing, its up to the courts.

" I am starting to believe what has been posted on the RTA board about the pilots from FLOPS having to meet a profile. A profile that would cause people to say yes and to do so without question. "

Why do you think this? I see it as i call it......What profile....if you mean hardworking people your right. if you mean mindless idiots you just dont have a clue.

i dont mind debating with you about the issues....but you need to stop with the insults, and learn a thing or two about what your talking about. But i ask you agian.....why are you so involved with this.....what do you think you can do. All your doing now is showing folks that you are nothing but onesided on the issues. I will look at both sides and take the time to understand them. you just see FLOPS and attack. You dont look at our side or even think about the whole picture. Why is that?

so call me names all you want if it makes you feel better. Or you can debate like a man.

"Never said that I did not post the address to the RTA pilot board, it is not according to my friend connected in any way with the IBT"

Man you have to be blind to think that board is anything but an IBT board. Dont insult me like that.

what eles would you like to chat about?????

My desk is as fast as my P4 will let it go. The jet is .75...give or take.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back