• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ricci and Partners Raise Their Stake in Flight Options

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is a great and all, but how many actual customers will this translate into? I mean, their customer-base was made up primarily of financial services and real estate base. What replaced that?

But's it's PR and certainly better to point and say, "hey look, new planes" rather than, "yeah, we cut loose 105 more people last week".

You need to speak with someone who worked for Mercury before KR came, during his reign of BS and after he sold the company to Atlantic. The amount of hatred these people have for him is awe inspiring.

This is no different than any number of people who have worked for KR at any of his business ventures over the years. I didn't say a word about QOL issues for his employees, just that his history shows he doesn't liquidate assets and close up a business.

You crack me up. I'm stating facts, not drinking koolaid. :rolleyes:

KR has always been terrible....and I used to hate how his voice makes a clicking sound when he speaks.....

I think he is a grasshopper looking for a mate....

Best of Luck floppers.

P.S. I'm looking for a Citation Co-Captain in the N. Georgia area...must have A & P. If you fit this bill and a change of scenery....drop me a PM

The only way to protect your family from Ricci and Thieves is in the form of a contract.
Where is the contract? It has been long enough.

Latest resources

Back