• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rhino Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know this company has to be good if G-force hates it! Smart move SATSAir, good luck to ya FlyingSkip

partypilot1 said:
I know this company has to be good if G-force hates it! Smart move SATSAir, good luck to ya FlyingSkip
This sounds like another 135 pay for training bottom feeder operation.G-force is probably right, but most pilots would never stay at that kind of operation for any length of time.

Last edited:
To G-force

g, is there ever going to be a place worth working at for you?
I vote you flight info's biggest complainer! I used to like to watch the price is right during the day, but i found out it is more entertaining listening to you complain!

To Jelloshotpilot

Maybe there should be a New Thread with the heading: RA, former DO & CP at a certain FBO @ LNK.What kind of responses do you think we would get???????It would probably be enough to jam up this entire website!!!!!

Last edited:
G-force said:
Spoke recently with a former pilot for this company who backs up everything Which I have said.He learned that the Cirrus
is not certified for flight in known icing conditions under Pt.135,but he was let go for cancelling too many trips.What this tells me is that mgmt simply does not care about anything except MONEY.

If this is such a great place to work then why is the company being sold???????Maybe mgmt just can't hack it trying to run an aviation company.

Single engine IFR Part-135 operations....... I'm just guessing here but most icing conditions tend to occur in clouds and there are only a couple of aircraft approved for single engine part-135 operations carrying pax and I'm pretty sure the Cirrus is not one of them.

Moderator reviewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cirrus,not a viable charter aircraft

Kilroy is right,The cirrus is not certified for carrying pax in known-icing conditions under PT.135.It is also not a viable charter aircraft since the GENERAL PUBLIC has a very ADVERSE OPINION of single-engine aircraft,if Rhino is charging $400.00/hr.,all a potential charter customer has to do is check prices for cabin-class piston twins and they can charter this twin(CE-400 series,PA-31) for about the same money,and they have AC,club-seating,known icing capability and of course two-engines,which to a customer EQUALS SAFETY!!!!!!!

In this cirrus,with a pilot,full fuel and one pax(200 lbs.), you are already at GROSS WEIGHT.What ever happened to SAFETY??

Last edited:
Back into the Pit go I...

I can't believe I typed out this whole response to thsi thread again and it disappeared into the void!!!

X is full of crap---AGAIN! There has been nobody else fired from Rhino Aviation/SATSAir since they started flying the Cirrus except him---the conversation he relates is totally fabricated! The company DOES NOT want the aircraft flown into known icing because the FAA did not want us to do that wehn they gave us the certificate to fly single engine, single pilot 135 pax ops in the Cirrus. The company was the first to get the certification which is why some might doubt that it exists. A glass cockpit and a parachute help change some old-fashioned minds...

X, move on. You believe you were singled out and Sh*t upon when you weren't doing anything but trying to do the best job you could---that's your reality. In the reality that the rest of us live in, you were nasty, unmotivated and had a terrible attitude. I don't own the company, I only get a paycheck, but even so I didn't want you working alongside of me... and reading this crap---I'm doubly glad you're not!

The plane is comfortable, fast for a SE and makes the passengers feel safe because they know that they have some control over their situation if things go south----the best quote I've heard went "I'd rather have one engine and one parachute if you have a heart attack than a whole bunch of engines that I don't know how to control!" That's it---that's why I enjoy the job and feel like I have some job security, because folks will continue to come. Go find a King Air job, X, and take a shower---you'll be happier and so will your passengers.

Oh yeah---and based upon the conversations/diatribes overheard from your corner... The only reason people would be scared of one plane over another is because of people like you who tell stories, spin lies and try to make them afraid. They only know what they're told...so keep lying to them, X, you might just keep a few of them from flying with me. Not many, though!!!!!

edited to delete a poster's first name

FlyingSkip-Rhino Aviation

I never stand up for G-force and probably never will again, but you are full of crap.Alot of pilots have voiced there concern about that operation and if you do get any ice good luck with the parachute.Rhino Aviation is nothing more than a 135 Bottom Feeder.

Latest resources

Back