• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rhino Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder if they stress the parachute as a deterrent against sure death.
An operation using 4 place airplanes in the midatlantic in the winter is absurd.

Will DAYJET, the soon to be user of the Eclipse Jet with their 1500 firm orders will be known as bottom feeder?

I once asked a first class passenger on a Boeing if they would consent to travel with three strangers in a cramped little jet with a PIC who might still have residual teenage acne? The point was that skilled labor will be in short supply and her safety might be entrusted with a guy that had just flown around the patch in a 172 for experience.

Needless to say, whether or not 135 outfits are bottom feeders isn't the point. the point is that you have to find a job that gives you satisfaction and a quality of life or you're better off flying a desk!

Company Man-FlyingSkip

There is alot of SPIN going on.One wonders what his Kool-Aid is laced with????
He forgets to say or omits saying that Rhino no longer operates at DAN.The airport mgmt there has indicated they stopped operations at the end of July'05,although the contract for hangar space extended well past July'05,which means they broke the contract.Airport mgmt at DAN is not happy with Rhino Aviation.If they intend to do this at other airports in the southeast I do not think they will be welcome there either.Airport mgmt at DAN says the reason for the pullout is NO BUSINESS.
It seems that it still has not sunk in At Rhino Aviation,that a company needs REPEAT BUSINESS if it is going to succeed in the charter business.

Last edited:
G-force, Dude your weird!!

What is up with all the laced kool-aid drinks and bleach talk? Are you into poisonous drinks or somthing? That is sick and really weird!! Also what's up with all the bold print all the time? Anyone agree???

G-force needs some help!

G-force said:
There is alot of SPIN going on.One wonders what his Kool-Aid is laced with????
He forgets to say or omits saying that Rhino no longer operates at DAN.The airport mgmt there has indicated they stopped operations at the end of July'05,although the contract for hangar space extended well past July'05,which means they broke the contract.Airport mgmt at DAN is not happy with Rhino Aviation.If they intend to do this at other airports in the southeast I do not think they will be welcome there either.Airport mgmt at DAN says the reason for the pullout is NO BUSINESS.
It seems that it still has not sunk in At Rhino Aviation,that a company needs REPEAT BUSINESS if it is going to succeed in the charter business.
This guy needs some professional help,anyone who talks all the time about laced Kool-Aid is in despirate need of a psychiatric evaluation.

????what's The Problem????

Does anybody know this G-force guy? What is his deal? He seems like he is always mad at everybody. Has he always been fired or asked to leave or just always left angry? I mean what's the deal here?

Not just this thread but several others on here have me asking the same question---why so much anger? Nobody forces any of us to get up every day and do this stuff---if we don't like it we should do something else! Don't like the way a place operates---don't work there! Don't think a particular airplane is safe/economical/sexy---don't fly it! I'm having a hard time understanding the level of anger so many people exhibit time after time, post after post?! There is a thread on here about a guy in the military questioning civvie pilots as a bunch of whiners who want to be paid but never want to be paid---is that REALLY who so many of us are?! I'm not, and I don't want to be! My grandpappy used to say "Dance with the one who brung ya" which I translate to mean have a little loyalty and respect for your employer---or don't work for them anymore! Anyway, G-Force and so many others invite the question from so many that I just wanted to put into words----why stay with something you obviously don't like, and why always complain instead of doing something to make things better?!

Anyway, peace to everyone in this season of peace, and don't listen to me---I'm just a company Spinmeister! See ya in the sky---I'm off to make another pitcher of Kool-Aid!

G-force

The real question is will you ever find another flying job after burning all those bridges.I would think that your flying days are over,unless your attitude and flying skills change.

Last edited:
The difference

lonelyguy said:
The real question is will you ever find another flying job after burning all those bridges.I would think that you flying days are over,unless your attitude and flying skills change.

It is always amazing the number of dimwits on this thread that do not know the difference between facts and complaining.My posts deal almost always on facts.These people need to go back to SCHOOL and learn how to converse with other persons(pilots).There have been a number of allegations made,but for very good cause.One should not confuse legitmate allegations with complaining.To do so is indicative of a severe lack of rationality.

Last edited:
G-force

G-force said:
It is always amazing the number of dimwits on this thread that do not know the difference between facts and complaining.My posts deal almost always on facts.These people need to go back to SCHOOL and learn how to converse with other persons(pilots).There have been a number of allegations made,but for very good cause.One should not confuse legitmate allegations with complaining.To do so is indicative of a severe lack of rationality.
HA....HA....HA.....Funny that was a good try.

So what are the current pilot bases?

Latest resources

Back