• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rhino Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude---every single "fact" that you have brought up I've refuted, and you've never even challenged me because you know where the honesty lies! The guy you supposedly talked to that had been fired doesn't exist---I could show you company files that would back me up, do you evn have initials, a name, a physical description, anything? Of course not, because you make up things to suit your argument and fuel your anger---over and over and over again. Face it, G-Man---everyone's got your number! They know you for the whiner that you are, and that burns you up because you wanted a forum to air your grievances with Rhino/SATSAir and now everybody knows why there was a problem---cuz you have a sh*tty attitude! Merry Christmas, John, take everyone's good advice and move on with your life!!!

Say Skip. I'm wondering if you know anything about this company up in GFK: Expanded Air Service Enterprise. They appear to be doing, or setting up to do the same thing your outfit is doing in the mid-atlantic. Interesting set-up, do you know if they have future plans to put bigger equipment online if the demand arises?

Matt, From the looks of the website I'd say that they're trying to use the SATS concept to sell themselves to businesses as a consulting firm to decide whether or not the PtoP system utilizing smaller aircraft would work. I SEEM to remember their name being mentioned at the SATS Demonstration in Danville VA early this past summer, but I'm not sure if I'm confusing them with someone else, and the website doesn't seem to highlight any flying services or specific airplanes. I'm pretty ignorant of a lot of our competition at this point, although I try to find out as much as I can---I got hold of a copy of DayJet's Biz Plan from some guy up in Danville and was kinda surprised that although they plan on using Eclipse jets to get the longer legs and fasgter speeds, they plan on two pilot cockpits and putting strangers in the airplane together to cut costs. At least as far as I've ever been informed, we have no plans on going that route for the foreseeable future. Who knows though---with all th new planes out there, the competition should be out in force soon! I know that some Air Force Reserve guys I met in Danville were waiting on a 135 Certificate to use Cirri and do exactly the same thing we're doing, just basing in Jersey and Connecticut and trying to grab the Northeast market. Time will tell---our big "non" secret is that we'll be utilizing jets as second tier, and maybe even first tier in the future, when they can make them economical enough and single-pilot friendly to fit in with the way we're flying now. Supposedly the jet Cirrus is designing will incorporate some of those design features---and if not, I'm sure someone will!

Of course, as a standard disclaimer, I am NOT management at SATSAir, I am not privy to any private information and know nothing more than my Labrador Retriever where the company will be next week, let alone in a year, two or ten! Any views expressed are simply informed rumor, wishful thinking and obviously influenced by th strength of the Margaritas Jackie was pouring for me tonight at Happy Hour!

Skip -

Please check your PM.

Anyone know the payscale (roughly, at least)? Also, what is the schedule like? Would it be possible/are they willing to hire part-time "back-up" pilots?

Thanks in advance

Pilot Bases

Flyingdutchman said:
So what are the current pilot bases?

They were at GMU,TYS,MYR,DAN, but DAN has been dropped,the reason,NO BUSINESS,now they are at BUY.According to airport mgmt,its the same story there too.

See other posts on this THREAD.

jelloshotpilot

jelloshotpilot said:
I agree with skip. i think g-man has a bad attitude. he is always blaming everything on everyone else.
Rob,I don't think you should blame anyone for a bad attitude besides yourself.Who ran away most of the business at the FBO in Lincoln Nebraska.

It's just business!

I didn't make anyone or tell anyone to leave. I just suggested that they get the hell out if they don't like how I run things and most people took my advice!

2nd Opinion

jelloshotpilot said:
I didn't make anyone or tell anyone to leave. I just suggested that they get the hell out if they don't like how I run things and most people took my advice!

It seems alot of people on this thread are now GIVING YOU SOME ADVICE,are you going to take it or not?????

Latest resources

Back