Response to JoeMerchant

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Plug said:
I find it ironic that this thread has turned in to an RJDC hi-jack. It is ironic because even the RJDC has distanced themselves some from mental instability of JB. He is clearly trying to fight a war, in his own mind anyway, by himself. Well two if you count his other half. ;-)

C'mon, screw the RJDC, let's get back to bashing Joey! The 'other' half, being his older gf?

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Plug said:
I find it ironic that this thread has turned in to an RJDC hi-jack. It is ironic because even the RJDC has distanced themselves some from mental instability of JB.

He is clearly trying to fight a war, in his own mind anyway, by himself. Well two if you count his other half. ;-)

3 if you count his other half. :laugh:

Bizjet said:
I have a harder time with you taking the ASA 112 Lec Sec/Treas. position and refusing to do the job. He has since earned respect for his hard work for our pilots and you fool have pi$$ed yours away with your lies and half truths. People who live in glass houses.....

I haven't refused to do the job. I have refused to endorse ALPA's continued failed strategies.

"Lies and half truths" - is that the new ALPA bag sticker?

Pogue Mahone said:
He has done more for the pilots of ASA than you have.

Curious if you have had the stones to say anything about this to his face?

Didn't think so.

Coward

Coward? Look who's talking? I plan on confronting him next time I see him. Why don't you come say some of things you are saying to my face? Coward????

John Pennekamp said:
I'll help... "JB is such a d-bag"!
All men can be forgiven.

Crawl into a hole and disappear, JB. You finally crossed a line, and I hope the ASA pilots let you know about it every time you come to work.

I'm not the one who crossed a picket line. I'll be damned if a scab is going to tell me how to vote on a strike.

As far as "all men can be forgiven", does that apply to all pilots on "the list"? Which ones are forgiven, and which ones aren't. Should we carry two separate lists? What about the G0Jets guys and the original Freedom guys? Come on die hard union guys - which is it? Are we going to play tough or not?

JoeMerchant said:
I haven't refused to do the job. I have refused to endorse ALPA's continued failed strategies.

"Lies and half truths" - is that the new ALPA bag sticker?

Your job is to turn in the Attendance Roster and minutes from a meeting over a year ago. You have refused to do this. Your job is to attend LEC meetings? How long since you last attended? You place yourself above all others. If you have any integerity you would resign the position. You don't have the courage to do the right thing.

"Lies and no truths" - is this the way you conduct yourself on behalf of the ASA Pilots?

atrdriver said:
Joe, I like you, and enjoyed flying with you, and you know that. But you really do owe MW an apology. Whatever he has done in the past he has more than attoned for since. I'm sure that you have done things you regretted in the past, just as we all have. That's what second chances are for.

Why do I owe him an apology? I am only stating a fact. I gave him a free pass up until this point. His chest thumping "shut the place down" rhetoric isn't setting well with me. I don't agree with you on this issue, but I feel your entitled to your opinion. However I don't want an Eastern scab lecturing me about how to vote for a strike and how we need to shut the place down. Lorenzo was the first to employ the alter-ego successfully and we haven't really learned much from that battle. Alter-egos are popping up everywhere, ALPA is helping to create them, and a scab is telling me to fall on my sword - sorry, no apology coming. Maybe he should apologize to the ASA pilots that were here during the Eastern strike. They were paying an Eastern assesment on very little pay - while he took a job with Eastern.

FDJ2 said:
What else do you expect from PFT Joe? He's a turn coat who attacks the CBAs of his fellow ALPA Pilots, lobbied to prevent the hiring of furloughed pilots and is an RJDC supporter (i.e. self serving loser). Did you guys ever think that he wouldn't eventually turn on the ASA pilots in order to pursue his self serving and misguided agenda? Why and how you guys ever elected him is beyond reason.

You can relax FDJ2, the ASA MEC has changed since the PID. They won't stand up to your MEC or ALPA anymore. You won - the ASA and CMR MECs are back in line and following ALPA's every order.

Plug said:
I find it ironic that this thread has turned in to an RJDC hi-jack. It is ironic because even the RJDC has distanced themselves some from mental instability of JB.

He is clearly trying to fight a war, in his own mind anyway, by himself. Well two if you count his other half. ;-)

How's CAL Jamie? We are all fighting a war - some of us before you were filling out your EmbryRiddle application. Our side is losing, but some of you don't want to admit it. I guess we both should be happy that you have moved on.

Latest resources

Back