Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RSV at MESA

At Mesa:

90 minute callout for major metro areas, LAX is 2 hrs.

RSV Line 9 days off/ month. Shifts are 12 hours long, and vary from base to base, but typically 5-5, 6-6, 12-12.

Call me first/Call me last list.

Ready RSV in 8(3.9 pay), 10(4.9 pay), or 12(5.9 pay) hour shifts, being junior assigned at the moment, but all Junior assignments are at 1.5 pay.

Dash8 said:
since i might have to start dealing with this as$inine rule
do you guys keep crew sheets to sign your other members in if they're running behind?
or does everyone pretty much only look out for themselves?
and how does it work if your first leg is a deadhead?

Piedmont-
Depends on the base. It's a great group of people here and a phone call can fix the problem.

No airport reserve.

Just that one hour call to sign-in. As for DH's, I have scheduling adjust the report time so that I don't have to sit in the airport any longer than I have to.

Good luck this week. What CCY is doing is criminal. DOH is the only right way to go. Just this pilot's two cents...

Skyway(midwest connect) 1.5 hour callout no ready reserve, 10 days off 3 reserve periods

Jobear

Horizon Air:

1.5 hour callout on home reserve. There's 2 periods of home reserve:

0430-1800 - AM home reserve
1030-0000 - PM home reserve

Airport reserve, two 8 hour periods:

0530-1330 - AM airport
1200-2000 - PM airport

All reserve lines have 12 days off in the 35 day bid.

Mesa: 9 days off a month on reserve, you gotta be kidding me?Now thats just ridiculous.

Last edited:
I wish I could say that I feel your pain, but really I dont because you make your own life in this industry, you and your team vote yes or no on a contract and somehow Mesa voted in the last one, how I dont know because EVERY Mesa pilot i come in contact with and ask about their contract and if they voted YES or NO, i still havent gotten a yes answer, I must just be running into the 13% of you that voted no, i guess i still gotta find the other 87% that agreed to that dismal contract and more a$$ raping by J.O.

low-key said:
I wish I could say that I feel your pain, but really I dont because you make your own life in this industry, you and your team vote yes or no on a contract and somehow Mesa voted in the last one, how I dont know because EVERY Mesa pilot i come in contact with and ask about their contract and if they voted YES or NO, i still havent gotten a yes answer, I must just be running into the 13% of you that voted no, i guess i still gotta find the other 87% that agreed to that dismal contract and more a$$ raping by J.O.

dude, my pain is entirely different lol, i'm not at mesa, that info i've gotten from mesa people i've talked to, we've got our own messed up issues where i'm at.

Latest resources

Back