• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Reserve at DAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The nice part about the Delta system is that if you "fill up" for the month which means you fly enough to get your credit time to the average line value, your done for the remainder of the month if you want to be. You hear of guys flying 90-100 hours on reserve, but they choose to do so. For the month of November in Atlanta, once you hit 75 hours you will be done. The ALV in the summer months is usually around 82ish.

Last edited:
Reserve at DAL is pretty laid back these days. We are decently staffed. I've been flying 1 or 2 trips a month since summer time.

My record for short calls in a month is 5... it's been quite a few months since Ive actually been called on short call.

Not a bad life if you live in town. It's actually been a bit boring working so little. (I only flew 22 hours last month)

If you an MD-88 co-pilot and on reserve you will fill up for the month (75 hours). You will work almost every day. All the other categories are pretty well staffed.

Good point. On the mad doggy dog you'll work your butt off on rsv.

Yes, but on the 88 you can make more than just about any other FO. Anyone want to explain "Rolling Thunder?"

Hey they will use you for all your short call periods too. I have had eight two months in a row.

Hey they will use you for all your short call periods too. I have had eight two months in a row.

You gotta start bribing those schedulers more!

Money plus talking to them in your "sexy voice" works wonders. ;)

Money plus talking to them in your "sexy voice" works wonders. ;)
You mean that voice you use when a call interrupts your EMHO, why it's Skippy at 04:35 on his fifth cup of coffee, just letting you know:

Mornin'Igota06:35tripforyouonyour06hundredshortcallperiod-gasp-fivelegs-a-daywithovernightsin-oh-idon'tknowthatcode-gasp-
thanks don'tworryabout dutyinweknowthisisashortcallThanks!
(click)

In your "sexy" voice, Wh what? Huh? Was that a dream? Where did Liz Hurley go?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back