Republics E170 Operation Out of Hawaiiy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But I can tell you the Midwest loads are not good

No slight meant to you guys, but I buy tickets on Midwest for their terrific inflight service and their Signature seats. You're just not going to get either on an RJ, which might explain the low load factors.

Can you imagine a new FO at 23.00hr living in HI? I wouldn't be ready to jump over there either.

Or does Republic give a cost of living adjustment?

are you kidding, they should be paying the company for the opportunity to sit right seat in the emb-180 flying mainline moku0loku

sheeesh :cartman:

not sure what the load factors are, all of our codeshare load factors are lumped together when we report to the DOT/SEC. But I can tell you the Midwest loads are not good
Maybe Milwaukee people are finally figuring out what YX is.

Can you imagine a new FO at 23.00hr living in HI? I wouldn't be ready to jump over there either.

Or does Republic give a cost of living adjustment?

They probably have the best cardboard box under the overpass.

No slight meant to you guys, but I buy tickets on Midwest for their terrific inflight service and their Signature seats. You're just not going to get either on an RJ, which might explain the low load factors.

Tough to do now since Midwest is down to 9 717's. What a shame. Just flew on one of them the other day from MKE-MCO. Still very good service for coach.

The 170 is not a RJ! How dare you call it that!! I'm sure some Republic d$#che just had a heart attack reading that.......

Forget him King... he is just stuck at his go no where fast fancy prop job at PDT.

Latest resources

Back