Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jobear said:
I can play your game too,
Take your Ensure & Metamucil grandpappy we can't have you constipated before your flight.

Jobear

Good one Joe. That's hilarious. How much you want to bet I get told to go to bed now?

What was the topic of this thread again??

Republic was awarded its certificate.

And to think BB and WH used this against us in negotiations to scare us into taking a TA we might otherwise have voted down. I hope you guys remember this the next time they threaten you with something. Took them FOREVER to get this going. Don't let them scare you when the next contract comes up and good luck!

So now what? What certificates are being used to do what flying over there anyway these days. 3 fricken certificates! Wowza. AD

Republic Airlines - US Airways Express E-170/190

Shuttle America - United/Delta E-170

Chautauqua - United/Delta/US Air/American E-145/140/135s

So is it true S5 is furloughing FO's and downgrading CA's rather than shift them to the 170's. New hires with ATP mins are going into the 170s and longtime S5 crews are out????? This has to be an ugly rumor hopefully.

They are only being furloughed because Saab's are slowly going away and Shuttle's union people haven't picked an attorney for arbitration regarding the integration into Chautauqua's seniority list.

Hopefully this will speed up the process.

Seems like they would have pushed to get the arbitration done ASAP, before Republic got their certificate and now they've lost a bargaining chip?

Latest resources

Back