• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republicpilots.org wtf

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I knew there were a bunch of FI "Lurkers" at RAH.....

Thanks Jank!!

I've got the server up and running, but the web server platform I'm using (Plesk) is keeping me from adding domains since the license I've purchased has apparently "expired" and needs to be revalidated before I can go forward. I'm not sure how long this will take, but hopefully will have a new license by later tonight or tomorrow. I don't think that it should take long to get up and running again once I have validated the license. Considering this is supposedly software I "own", I'm nearly ready to lose my mind. (If anybody out there has a legitimate Plesk license I can "borrow" for 24 hours, send me a PM!).

Please pass the word along that I cannot receive any e-mail at the [email protected] account or my personal e-mail account for now until I get the server completely operational.

I *think* I've got things running again. I lost everything since early Thursday, unfortunately, but I think we'll somehow survive.

If anybody has attempted to send me an e-mail since Thursday morning, I may not have gotten it. Please try sending it again.

Thanks J for the updates, I think we are all losing our minds without the site up, internet just isnt the same. As said before, you should never spend a dime on beer again.

Strikefinder:

Was the qxteamsters.org site hosted on the same server? I'm assuming it was, since we had the same outage with the same after-math.

Latest resources

Back