• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republicpilots.org wtf

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It appears to be down. I couldn't get on there yesterday and still no luck today.

I'm working on it. -Jank

I've heard of these mystical PDO things, but so far have found them as elusive as everyone else...

I'll post the whole story once I can get the server online. It may be a day or two by the looks of things--this is a pretty bad failure, I'm afraid. I'll post any updates here as things change as I can.

No. He should, but that prestigious award is reserved for management pukes and suck-ups. That window-dressing program lost all it's credibility when it was awarded to "No-PDO-Joe."

Good work, Jank. Even the guys who don't know what you've accomplished with that site owe you their gratitude.

I'm in the middle of reinstalling everything from the ground up. I've got archives of the system and the databases that will roll us back to Thursday morning at about 3AM, so we should only lose about a day's worth of posts. I hope, anyhow. There are some other issues not related to the RP.org website that I'm dealing with that may be more serious, but providing I don't have an aneyerism tonight I hope to have things up and running by tomorrow morning or sooner. Please spread the word.

Latest resources

Back