Republicpilots.org wtf

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ReverseSensing:

Yes, I host both websites, and was working with your folks to get things back up and running as soon as I heard things weren't running right. As of about 11:30PM EDT last night, your webmaster and I had your site back up and running. I am in communication with your EXCO and doing everything I can to help facilitate getting things back to normal. I sincerely apologize for the service outage.

Started matching on the first check after 1 yr for me.

I'm trying to roll over my RAH 401K to JetBlue's and I noticed there's $4,000 in the match account that's not vested.

Has the Union made any progress with the Company about this? Are they still pulling the same routine that I wasn't "full-time" because I didn't fly 900 goddamn hours a year?....:rolleyes:

ReverseSensing:

Yes, I host both websites, and was working with your folks to get things back up and running as soon as I heard things weren't running right. As of about 11:30PM EDT last night, your webmaster and I had your site back up and running. I am in communication with your EXCO and doing everything I can to help facilitate getting things back to normal. I sincerely apologize for the service outage.

I wasn't looking to point a finger or anything, I was just curious. I appreciate all the hard work that our webmaster does and all the hard work you do to serve our site. I'm sure this is just about your worst nightmare -- computer-wise. Probably not even all the exorbitant pay can make up for it, huh?

:beer:

I'm trying to roll over my RAH 401K to JetBlue's and I noticed there's $4,000 in the match account that's not vested.

Has the Union made any progress with the Company about this? Are they still pulling the same routine that I wasn't "full-time" because I didn't fly 900 goddamn hours a year?....:rolleyes:

How's things at Blue? I'm tkaing over your position of permanent disgruntled CHS graduate reservist, i hope you don't mind.

I wasn't looking to point a finger or anything, I was just curious. I appreciate all the hard work that our webmaster does and all the hard work you do to serve our site. I'm sure this is just about your worst nightmare -- computer-wise. Probably not even all the exorbitant pay can make up for it, huh?

:beer:

I certainly wasn't upset with you! I'm sincerely frustrated by this, and particularly frustrated that I had to put your webmaster through this. He seems like a great guy and has done some great additions to your site, and the last thing he deserves is to get something like this dropped on him. Even though I had nothing to do with this particular event (major screwup further down the line), I nevertheless feel responsible and, unlike RepublicPilots.org, you folks are my customers rather than my colleagues.

Things are hopefully getting back to normal for you folks...

I'm trying to roll over my RAH 401K to JetBlue's

I'm going to be doing the same thing soon at NetJets. Did JetBlue provide you with a form or something to submit to RAH to transfer over the 401K? How does it work? Thanks for the help.

I just found out the company is supposed to match 2.5% from day 1 according to our contract.

That's also funny. Who, pray, is going to make them?

They are supposed to award upgrade based on seniority, too. According to our contract, yah?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back