• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
not that i can read his mind, but relative seniority on teh CRJ is going to be much better, much faster on the CRJ for somebody hired when he was.

But someone senior to he/she on another airframe can still upgrade before he/she. I think relative seniority may be the only plus. I even question that one, because they have had quite a few classes before this current class. Again, the FO's on the CRJ are a very juior group, the other airframes will continue to upgrade long before the CRJ FO's. (since it is all one seniority list) Movement will be stagnant until the 10/06 hires are able to upgrade. It all balances out in the wash. The growth is in the 170/175. So FO's in the 170/175 seniority is moving super quick right now. Hopefully this growth continues....

But someone senior to he/she on another airframe can still upgrade before he/she. I think relative seniority may be the only plus. I even question that one, because they have had quite a few classes before this current class. Again, the FO's on the CRJ are a very juior group, the other airframes will continue to upgrade long before the CRJ FO's. (since it is all one seniority list) Movement will be stagnant until the 10/06 hires are able to upgrade. It all balances out in the wash. The growth is in the 170/175. So FO's in the 170/175 seniority is moving super quick right now. Hopefully this growth continues....

All correct. If you want to be in CRP, you'll be senior quick and forever. Very few want to be there.

The nice thing is that I own a house in CRP. The big picture was exactly what the Drizzle was commenting about. I just didn't want to say that. Sure seniority is relative to the entire company but I'm just semi quoting what the 170 guys said. I think everyone is glad where they are. I know I am. Corpus is one of my favorite towns in Texas. I'm a native Texan so I have a different affinity for the town versus what others may see. You have to be a pretty loyal fan of Jimmy Buffett to know what Corpus means to a Parrothead.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back