• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is that also the case for the 145? 10 days indoc in indy matches what I've been told, but I was told that systems will definitely be in STL, followed by the sim in either St. Louis or Houston. Have I been misinformed?

Is that also the case for the 145? 10 days indoc in indy matches what I've been told, but I was told that systems will definitely be in STL, followed by the sim in either St. Louis or Houston. Have I been misinformed?

I was told it could be either or, o well

I dont' suppose that there's any hope that they'll send someone who lives in St. Louis to St. Louis...?

Hey, don't you go applying logic to the situation. Remember what industry you're working in.

Well, that figures. I'll go to indy for indoc and get houston for systems and sim. This is great, I haven't even been to training yet and I'm already disgruntled.

Relax, its not so bad. So far I've moved from one city to another and in a week, I'm going to one more. I try to go home every weekend while I've been training and its been a breeze. Even though we aren't in CASS yet, a little friendly attitude will take you a long way with jumpseating. If you are a braggart or a know it all about your new little shiny jet, you are going to have a hard time in training. Our program is behind on the IOE thing for sure but as long as I'm getting paid, I'm just fine with a little delay. The folks who complain about the delay in IOE are typically the 20 somethings who haven't worked too hard in their previous lives.

I welcome a paid vacation. The training so far in regards to systems in the CRj has been a little sub par but that should improve with each new class.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back