• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic to cease operations of Lynx

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Enough with the language and the personal attacks. Posts deleted, consider this a warning, wasn't quite bad enough to give an official "infraction", but I'm nipping it in the bud.

Lear, I didn't mean my original post to be inflammatory but I can see how my friend Gup might see it that way. It doesn't really add to the discussion so you can delete it.

I don't blame you. If Southwest ends up having to furlough, it would be unthinkable to have to furlough real SW pilots when you could have had those guys on the bottom instead.

Unfortunately, it was a double edged sword for Frontier. Too bad, they have some real good guys there.

Interesting you say that...

A group of us spoke to GK about that exact thing, and his response was he never had any intention of furloughing any F9 pilots.

now should I believe you or him, hmmm...

SLC
:cool:

What is casm on the "branded operation" 170's and 190's? Hypocrite Rev Bedford has been making guaranteed cash off fee for departure, doing your own thing is much more costly.

Interesting you say that...

A group of us spoke to GK about that exact thing, and his response was he never had any intention of furloughing any F9 pilots.

now should I believe you or him, hmmm...

SLC
:cool:

SLC- Don't believe me. My comment was just based on speculation and a general negative attitude. Besides, it was late and I'd had a few beers because what the hell good is Indian food if you can't drink a couple of 20oz King Fishers with it? If you heard it from the horse's mouth, I'd believe the horse. Seems a little hard for me to believe, but what the heck do I know?

Enough with the language and the personal attacks. Posts deleted, consider this a warning, wasn't quite bad enough to give an official "infraction", but I'm nipping it in the bud.

Lear, I see you are in management now (FI management that is)! Make sure those other moderators aren't abusing their sick time. It's best to just nip it in the bud early on! There's a new sheriff in town!!:laugh:

The question is when will the SLI be?

The lynx guys should have been pushing for SLI since day one. They have nothing to lose by going into arbitration. Who knows they could end up flying an airbus.

Especially since F9 fence on the Airbus will not be more than 24 months.

Sorry the lynx guys have to experience this hardship.

SLI will be completed this spring. Time line was signed off by all parties. It will go to binding arbitration if they can't reach a consensus before that. Arbitration is included in that time line.

Can't believe the crap coming from the SWA posters on this board. I guess it really is true that there are "five percenters" at every company. SWA is prolly the most professional pilot group I've ever encountered in 20 years of this business. It is unfortunate to see some of their pilots trash talking about another pilot group on this site. :erm:

T8

Lear, I see you are in management now (FI management that is)! Make sure those other moderators aren't abusing their sick time. It's best to just nip it in the bud early on! There's a new sheriff in town!!:laugh:

You are a TOOL!!! Sorry Lear!!You can delete this if you want to, but this guy is a jerk off!!

Relax snuby, I just want to preserve a little of the free speech left on here. These over zealous moderators are always removing and deleting posts from some of my favorite members before I get a chance to read them. We are big kids now!

Relax snuby, I just want to preserve a little of the free speech left on here. These over zealous moderators are always removing and deleting posts from some of my favorite members before I get a chance to read them. We are big kids now!

You, my brother are very bitter. I am sure your a joy to fly with :)

Latest resources

Back