• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic- Taking us all down

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You could not possibly be more wrong. If mainline APLA had not allowed the outsourcing of mainline flying, it would not make squadoosch for difference whether the 20 year old had SJS or not. He would have had to pay his dues. The bar was lowered by the 40-60 year old mainliners who didn't keep the flying in house.

The bar was lowered by the customer - the traveling public who refuses to pay a fair price for a ticket. It has nothing to do with mainline pilots...remember, they once shoveled crap at one point as well.

The bar was lowered by the customer - the traveling public who refuses to pay a fair price for a ticket. It has nothing to do with mainline pilots...remember, they once shoveled crap at one point as well.

If mainline pilots had not sold their scope, then there wouldn't be any small jets flying around under mainline code without mainline pilots in the cockpits.

Steveair said:
I don't care what Republic guys say... you willingly took a job flying 170's with horrible pay. What did you think was going to happen.

Wasn't Skywest flying 70 seaters for 50-seat pay when you were hired there back in 2005?

Sorry about that kf4amu. I just read my post and meant to pick on AirBill for his remark. The light twin applies to him and his 170/190.

Latest resources

Back