• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Q400 routes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just being conservative in my estimate, but GL has spent the equivilant of 2you months typing on FI...this estimate doesn't even include just routine FI surfing...

That's great that you did the math. I have enjoyed this website for over a decade, and I enjoy the debate and the rumors. I would say most of my posts were relevant within the topics, whereas guys like you really don't contribute at all. It's possible you just can't, and I know that. If you don't like my opinions, then use the ignore function. I really don't care if you do so. Bye now.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
I never said that I didn't like your opinions, but I was looking at the number of posts that you have made in your time here on FI. I will also say that from my experience with aviation both military and civilian that if your demeanor in person is anything like it is here you must lead a very quiet existence.

I never said that I didn't like your opinions, but I was looking at the number of posts that you have made in your time here on FI. I will also say that from my experience with aviation both military and civilian that if your demeanor in person is anything like it is here you must lead a very quiet existence.

Thanks Mr. Expert. Actually, you are incorrect. I really have a lot of fun on my trips, and I would assume the other pilots I fly with would agree. That happens when you actually enjoy your job. Thanks again for the analysis.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Thanks Mr. Expert. Actually, you are incorrect. I really have a lot of fun on my trips, and I would assume the other pilots I fly with would agree. That happens when you actually enjoy your job. Thanks again for the analysis.

Bye Bye---General Lee
Like I said, a steady diet of boogers, cheetos and code red Mt Dew makes for a scary picture.

Like I said, a steady diet of boogers, cheetos and code red Mt Dew makes for a scary picture.

You sound miserable. You chose wrong. Try to just move on with your life. Good luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee

General, serious question. Why DO you spend so much time here. If everything you say about your flying is true, you must spend all your off time on the computer. I mean, are you really on the beach in Rio with FI on your cellphone? Are you in bed with your wife with FI on your cellphone? your post number says it all. Why do you spend so much time here, and how do you find the time? It doesn't add up.

Oh, and haven't see OYS come out lately... ;)

You sound miserable. You chose wrong. Try to just move on with your life. Good luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee
Huh,
No denial of booger eating, cheetos nor Mt Dew Code Red, musta hit a nerve. To illustrate your pathetic logic, once again, I work to pay my bills, I do not need more and in fact I wouldn't sit next to a booger eating social reject like you for 3X the money. Its funny how easy it is to peg your situation!
Bazingo

General, serious question. Why DO you spend so much time here. If everything you say about your flying is true, you must spend all your off time on the computer. I mean, are you really on the beach in Rio with FI on your cellphone? Are you in bed with your wife with FI on your cellphone? your post number says it all. Why do you spend so much time here, and how do you find the time? It doesn't add up.

Oh, and haven't see OYS come out lately... ;)

Here's a serious answer, I enjoy all parts of this industry, and someone like you and PBR can't dissuade me from enjoying this board. I thought you were a DL pilot yourself? Why are you here? How can I spend so much time here? Really? I have a smart phone, and sometimes I do long trips with big spaces between them. Are you really a DL pilot? Your own claim seems a bit suspect. Are you sure you aren't still at ASA? Sounds like it. Anyway, I will continue to give my opinions on ANY part of aviation, and if you don't like it, please put me on ignore.

As far as OYS goes, I thought I saw him post something a month or two ago? Maybe he got tired of this board? That won't happen to me. Great day! And remember, put me on ignore. That would be Fantastic! In fact, I'll start it off. Both you and PBR get to go on my ignore list. Good for you guys.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Huh,
No denial of booger eating, cheetos nor Mt Dew Code Red, musta hit a nerve. To illustrate your pathetic logic, once again, I work to pay my bills, I do not need more and in fact I wouldn't sit next to a booger eating social reject like you for 3X the money. Its funny how easy it is to peg your situation!
Bazingo

Again, don't fault me for your own missteps in life. You saw the big proliferation of RJs, and missed out on the real hiring wave at the legacies and LCCs. Now you're getting older, and can't really move on. Not my fault!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Again, don't fault me for your own missteps in life. You saw the big proliferation of RJs, and missed out on the real hiring wave at the legacies and LCCs. Now you're getting older, and can't really move on. Not my fault!

Bye Bye---General Lee
Ok listen booger boy, when I came to the 121 industry UAL and American had 3-5 year guys on the street. There wasn't a job to be had at a major and with guys on the street, not much hiring. You seem incapable of understanding the concept of QOL, not everybody thinks you have it made, sitting on the bottom of a list for years waiting for the other shoe to drop with a furlough notice tucked in the toe. I personally know a SKYW guy who was furloughed from UAL 2 times and one who left a CA slot at SKYW, only to be furloughed out of class. I live in domicile, bills are paid, house almost paid off, money in the bank, I will say my choices have done well for me. And again, the prospect of sitting next to you in a 717 going to LBB and back would make me want to be a lav dumper.
BTW,
I think I saw Mrs. Jenny Lee on line:
http://www.realdoll.com/
You really are a piece of work, I pity the plastic....

Latest resources

Back