• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic nearly triples 3Q to a net income of $25.8 million

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I could care less what my callsign is, I didn't even realize it still said that over there...... I guess I'll leave it just for you. I would care if my FO was topped out at thirty-something an hour flying a "big" airplane though. I sure would not defend that pathetic payscale. Popeye is an internet tough guy! Stay classy.

Oh boy, lets get over the Ron Burgundy quotes, they are way played out. Up until you were bought out by a non-union airline express jet merely existed as a pilot staffing company. Continental was your only customer and you had zero competition...i.e. why you think you have such great rates. Now that you have to compete with other airlines that actually own their airframes...including skywest we'll see what becomes of your mighty AsA now.

I'd be more worried that skywest can do as they please with me more than how bad republic s payrates are. We will get a raise...will you?

Oh boy, lets get over the Ron Burgundy quotes, they are way played out. Up until you were bought out by a non-union airline express jet merely existed as a pilot staffing company. Continental was your only customer and you had zero competition...i.e. why you think you have such great rates. Now that you have to compete with other airlines that actually own their airframes...including skywest we'll see what becomes of your mighty AsA now.

I'd be more worried that skywest can do as they please with me more than how bad republic s payrates are. We will get a raise...will you?

Just what pay raise do you think we're going to get? We've been pimp-slapped at every ********************ing turn of events and now our embarrassing contract is being used to coerce another pilot group into taking concessions.

Must be this mustache I've grown for movember, because I meant no reference to Ron. I don't think we're great, all regional airlines suck. But W2 vs W2 we're the highest paid 50 seat drivers. Plus our work rules, soft time, add pay, vacation, medical bennies etc are as good or better than everyone that I'm aware of. I want outta here asap.....But until then, this is my bread and butter. And being bought out by SkyWest was good for us, I'm glad it happened. SkyWest makes money and knows how to run a buisness.

So all your gay attacks aside, your pay is still pathetic. I'm stating a fact that even guys I know who work there agree with. In the meantime, Bedford is making money and your FO can't support his family regardless of aircraft of seniority. But keep trying to make jabs at me. I'm out, have a good one.

How are negotiations going? IBT needs some red meat for the troops, stringing ya'll along is getting harder.....everyone getting the long one for the Moffat Junta's quest to get Midwest guys to an Airbus left seat asap....and using the RAH natives as stepping stones! All hail "appointments" versus "elections"?

Repub, is finishing up negotiations for Code Share with Qatar
Should be an interesting feed for the profit guarantee.

Good luck

But W2 vs W2 we're the highest paid 50 seat drivers. Plus our work rules, soft time, add pay, vacation, medical bennies etc are as good or better than everyone that I'm aware of...

That was us at Comair once, too.

Latest resources

Back