Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic interested in American Eagle again?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bedford is an idiot, period.

Actually he is smart as hell. Thats why he has a BBall court in his house. Now a bible thumping CEO that doesn't give a $hit about his employees and surrounds himself with an even worse upper management that only care about themselves I agree 100% with.

Actually he is smart as hell. Thats why he has a BBall court in his house. Now a bible thumping CEO that doesn't give a $hit about his employees and surrounds himself with an even worse upper management that only care about themselves I agree 100% with.

The reason he has a BBall court is that he pays his pilots nothing. (fo tops out at $37) Heck my 4 year old could run that company

Funny thing is heard Republic will probably get the remains of eagle very soon (things are heating up at AMR, expect more info very soon). They will offer eagle pilots preferential hiring once the spin-off and sale of assets goes thru. May be a good idea to stay away from eagle and wait till the dust settles.

Funny thing is heard Republic will probably get the remains of eagle very soon (things are heating up at AMR, expect more info very soon). They will offer eagle pilots preferential hiring once the spin-off and sale of assets goes thru. May be a good idea to stay away from eagle and wait till the dust settles.

Another early morning chuckle. Cuz we all know Republic can replace 2800 pilots overnight

Latest resources

Back