Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic/Go-Jets guys, I need your help.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You and the girls already tried that. It failed miserably, much like your career aspirations!

Hold on a second------------------------>:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

That will be you weeping when your flight home gets canceled because one of the DCI crew had to call in commuter clause because they couldn't make it in for their trip.

This is going to effect everyone, mainline as well as DCI ~ Butt Nut.

You and the girls already tried that. It failed miserably, much like your career aspirations!

Hold on a second------------------------>:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Hey scopeoutrjs,

TURN THE PAGE!

701EV

That will be you weeping when your flight home gets canceled because one of the DCI crew had to call in commuter clause because they couldn't make it in for their trip.

This is going to effect everyone, mainline as well as DCI ~ Butt Nut.

Wait a second----------------------->:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
Perhaps joemerchant has a place where you can bunk with him!

701EV said:
Hey scopeoutrjs,

TURN THE PAGE!

701EV

Hey 701EV:

:bawling: :crying: :bawling: :crying:

Last edited:
He can't help it....Gen. Lee hasn't been putting out lately and scope is getting frustrated...:eek:

I haven't been "putting out?" Oh please Joe, you know I only have eyes for you and your RJ.....? As far as the travel beenies go, you only get what you negotiate. Delta owns the seats. Just remember though, you always have a seat up front if you need it (as long as a DL mainliner isn't on it....).

Bye Bye---General Lee

I haven't been "putting out?" Oh please Joe, you know I only have eyes for you and your RJ.....? As far as the travel beenies go, you only get what you negotiate. Delta owns the seats. Just remember though, you always have a seat up front if you need it (as long as a DL mainliner isn't on it....).

Bye Bye---General Lee

Are you saying the DCI pilots should NOT have the same non-rev bennies as DAL pilots? I request you make your views clear... I am hoping that this is not what it appears.

Are you saying the DCI pilots should NOT have the same non-rev bennies as DAL pilots? I request you make your views clear... I am hoping that this is not what it appears.

Sure I do (you should have the same), but you need to negotiate that with Delta. I don't make up the rules. To them you are contract feed, and you need to negotiate it. All we can offer as pilots is the jumpseat. And, as you saw, I did say "come aboard!!" Don't get your panties up in a wad at us. NEGOTIATE.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
It's time to form a DCI group that keeps ALPA, mainline pilots, and DAL managment in check....A unified DCI group with all the DCI carriers could make some changes....Mainline shouldn't get a better deal on us than we get on them...

Wasn't that called the RJDC?

:laugh:
Your mom has been doing just fine for me and the rest of the DL MEC!

Hey D-Bag....Get off this thread. The only thing you're proving is the fact that you have no life what-so-ever. Some of us are actually trying to conduct something productive on behalf of our fellow employees here.

Latest resources

Back