Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic/Go-Jets guys, I need your help.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

regionalhell

Republic/Mesa guys, I need your help.

I am a Pinnacle pilot, and our management just announced our new travel benefits under Delta. The new "Benefits" are horrible compared to the ones we've had for years under NWA. Our management is telling us they had no choice, and Delta forced them on Pinnacle.

My question to all of you, is what are your Benefits under Delta? How did your management tell you that they were negotiated? And what benefits do you get through your other ASA's, and do they overlap?

Changes to are current travel benefits include:

-No more epass parent travel benefits though the company travel network. Only an expensive and inconvenient ZED High, paper ticket sytem that requires 3-5 business days to process.

-No more buddy passes.

-No more Registered Travel Companions.

-No more free travel for Domestic Partners.

-No more travel benefits for part time employees.

-No more than 3 international travel days per year.

Pinnacle employees have launched a massive communication campaign to let management know that these new benefits are unnacceptable. Pinnacle management has responded that they will be going back to Delta to try and appeal for better benefits, however the Pinnacle Employees are less than trusting of this.

Please give me anything you have on your benefits under Delta.

Last edited:
I am a Pinnacle pilot, and our management just announced our new travel benefits under Delta. The new "Benefits" are horrible compared to the ones we've had for years under NWA. Our management is telling us they had no choice, and Delta forced them on Pinnacle.

My question to all of you, is what are your Benefits under Delta? How did your management tell you that they were negotiated? And what benefits do you get through your other ASA's, and do they overlap?

-No more epass parent travel benefits though the company travel network. Only an expensive and inconvenient ZED High, paper ticket sytem that requires 3-5 business days to process.

-No more buddy passes.

Pinnacle employees have launched a massive communication campaign to let management know that these new benefits are unnacceptable. Pinnacle management has responded that they will be going back to Delta to try and appeal for better benefits, however the Pinnacle Employees are less than trusting of this.

If they are interested comair's unions have a drive going as well. If you know someone in the union have them contact ours.

-No more buddy passes.

You guys are getting hosed. I hope this is not what's to come for the rest of us DAL Connection carriers.

Welcome to Regional Hell, but apparently you are already aware of it.

Welcome to the way Delta (formerly known as NWA) plays ball.. We are simply the first to see what a bunch of turds now run this company. DAL's employees will be getting screwed as well-many just have not figured it out yet....

-Welcome to Steenland's little corner of hell!

Trenary's/Seal's #1 guiding principle: Never Compromise Savings.

It's time to form a DCI group that keeps ALPA, mainline pilots, and DAL managment in check....A unified DCI group with all the DCI carriers could make some changes....Mainline shouldn't get a better deal on us than we get on them...

It's time to form a DCI group that keeps ALPA, mainline pilots, and DAL managment in check....A unified DCI group with all the DCI carriers could make some changes....Mainline shouldn't get a better deal on us than we get on them...

Agreed 100%.

It's time to form a DCI group that keeps ALPA, mainline pilots, and DAL managment in check....A unified DCI group with all the DCI carriers could make some changes....

You and the girls already tried that. It failed miserably, much like your career aspirations!

Mainline shouldn't get a better deal on us than we get on them...

Hold on a second------------------------>:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Latest resources

Back