• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Republic gets certificate

~~~^~~~

Total Time
7,500+
oh great. Why didn't they get three while they were at it? You know, so they could diversify their flying amonst a few more pilot groups. ALPA would help them fill out the forms.

avrodriver

Total Time
>1
GFunk20 said:
Republic Airlines - US Airways Express E-170/190

Shuttle America - United/Delta E-170

Chautauqua - United/Delta/US Air/American E-145/140/135s

You want them to have 3, they've got three. AD

Flying Illini

Hit me Peter!
Total Time
But you still only send in apps to CHQ?!

reject007

Total Time
Bdfg1 said:
COOL! Another bottom feeder to compete for the lowest contract.

Bottom feeder...race to the bottom...blah blah blah...I forget the other ones. It's still the same puppet master...Republic Airways Holdings.

avrodriver

Total Time
>1
4 more pages of "CHQ SUCKS!!!!!!!" and "No we don't...we can't get Junior Manned!!!"....(covering my ears). AD

Last edited:

ERfly

Total Time
avrodriver said:
Republic Airlines - US Airways Express E-.../190

God, I hope not!

blzr

Total Time
Yeah, the flying is always covered by a prostitute in a pilots uniform.

~~~^~~~

Total Time
7,500+
blzr:

Prostitutes don't deserve that comparison. After all, they don't become pimps in less than two years. It takes them at least a decade to upgrade.

~~~^~~~

LearLove

Total Time
12000+
The CEL guys at MDA may get the shortest end of the stick. There is a possibility that we may not be considered "furloughed US Air" when the aircraft at MDA leave we will have no recall rights and no rights to J4J. J4J doesn't really matter for CEL guys as it will only apply to the top 140 at MDA and the most senior CEL guy is two hundred and something, so that screws us too.

To add insult to injury I hear there is a document floating around PDT to not let us flow back at all. The document allows for the guys remaining at PDT to still flow up once (if ever) all the APL guys are called back. However since the MDA CEL guys may not be cosidered 'furloughed mainline" and may be shut out by their own kind from going back to PDT we are simply left on our own with nothing. No recall rights to U, no flow back to PDT, no J4J at CHQ. No nothing, just a swift kick in the balls to the street to start all over again somewhere else from square one.

I honestly wonder what I did at some point in my life to deserve this. 6+ plus years senority gone.

blzr

Total Time
...when the dust had finally settled and the air had quickly cleared, things were better off than I had feared.

Miss you so badly
Jimmy Buffett

Lear, things have been in the crapper for you guys since the beginning of MDA. You are due for a break and I bet something good will come out of this mess. Hang in there.

Swaayze

Total Time
LearLove

yeah it seems to me that the CEL pilots already at MidAtlantic will be the really screwed ones.....but I thought that J4J at Republic would first apply to all MDA pilots (even if 50/50 until all MDA pilots had a chance) and then revert back to the APL. Is that not what they're saying now?