Republic gets certificate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
blzr:

Prostitutes don't deserve that comparison. After all, they don't become pimps in less than two years. It takes them at least a decade to upgrade.

~~~^~~~

The CEL guys at MDA may get the shortest end of the stick. There is a possibility that we may not be considered "furloughed US Air" when the aircraft at MDA leave we will have no recall rights and no rights to J4J. J4J doesn't really matter for CEL guys as it will only apply to the top 140 at MDA and the most senior CEL guy is two hundred and something, so that screws us too.

To add insult to injury I hear there is a document floating around PDT to not let us flow back at all. The document allows for the guys remaining at PDT to still flow up once (if ever) all the APL guys are called back. However since the MDA CEL guys may not be cosidered 'furloughed mainline" and may be shut out by their own kind from going back to PDT we are simply left on our own with nothing. No recall rights to U, no flow back to PDT, no J4J at CHQ. No nothing, just a swift kick in the balls to the street to start all over again somewhere else from square one.

I honestly wonder what I did at some point in my life to deserve this. 6+ plus years senority gone.

...when the dust had finally settled and the air had quickly cleared, things were better off than I had feared.

Miss you so badly
Jimmy Buffett

Lear, things have been in the crapper for you guys since the beginning of MDA. You are due for a break and I bet something good will come out of this mess. Hang in there.

LearLove

yeah it seems to me that the CEL pilots already at MidAtlantic will be the really screwed ones.....but I thought that J4J at Republic would first apply to all MDA pilots (even if 50/50 until all MDA pilots had a chance) and then revert back to the APL. Is that not what they're saying now?

Latest resources

Back