Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic/Frontier/Midwest SLI Arbitration?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love how a few of these arrogant F9 FOs talk! Quite a few of them did this Metropolitan State College of Denver aviation program then bridged over to Great Lakes for a whole entire year???? Then, they walk onto the Airbus at F9 and act like they paid their dues??? Come on!!! :bomb: Every airline has tools, lets try to keep your type to a minimum, sai!!!

1. Don't feed the troll (A320kid)
2. What the hell are you talking about? If some Metro-Great Lakes-Frontier conspiracy theory helps you sleep at night, I'm happy for ya. Just realize you're off the reservation.

As an F9 pilot I would rather deal with the grumpy old AA pilots than deal with this joke of an SLI with these RAH idiots. Actually I would love to see all of these RAH guys go back to reality and continue flying their FFD and deal with a fair integration with the eagle pilots.

I can always dream....

Come on man.... Eagle?......I don't kick around on the forums all that often but I browse a bit from time to time. I can honestly say I know, and understand your concern in regards to all this gibberish that's occurring within RAH. It is currently a %^cked up place...... No doubt in this what so over...No one would ever argue that fact. Despite what the 1% of the pilot group represented on these boards tends to post I can tell you no one in a million years saw this coming..........I, along with an overwhelming majority of my coworkers want to see you (F9 and YX) protected and taken care of........ Obviously this is out of our hands and we can only sit back and watch, but don't think our intentions our to come in a knock you guys out...seriously....True, that the IBT's proposal was shooting at the moon, but no one EVER expected that that was going to be the case...just a place to start and work down from. That's what we pay dues for so don't interpret this as in insult or slap in the face. There doing there job and have to prove to management and the pilot group that we will not just simply rollover and take it. Times are a changing.

As someone who's airline career has consisted of being merged, liquidated, bankrupt (twice) and furloughed....I hear what your saying. Believe me.......But don't consider all RAH people to be idiots. 70% of the currently seniority list will be gone within 4-6 yrs. And I know that this falls on deaf ears within the pilot group as a whole....But regardless of how this arbitrator rules we really do need arrive on the same page and fast one way or another.......If there is turmoil between the pilot groups this place will burn.

Personally, I don't mind pouring gas on the fire IF it is for ALL of us pilots working together to right this ship on the proper path. But it pains me to think that we, as pilots, sink this between our own differences......

Seriously man, all BS set aside, were all the same. We wouldn't do this job if we weren't. I love listening to my father (ex Eastern) and all his friends (Pan Am...old school Delta, old school CAL, Western, Florida Air, Kiwi) bitch about how SCREWED they thought they were at one point or another.......and you know what? In the end......they all turned out just fine.....every last one of them.

I'll buy a round (or two...errrrr 3,or to whoever falls face first) for any F9, YX, or Lynx pilot any day of the week.........F9'ers and Lnyx.....Blue Sky Basin?? First one to the bottom with all gear and bones intact can talk smack.......I go fast.

Peace-

For all of you at RAH I would like to apologize for A320 kid. He may be one of my Bro's at F9 but his/her words were over the top. That was not necessary and all it does is create hate and tension amongst one another.
My thoughts are one master seniority list, with each entity having their own internal list. You start at the bottom of the F9 list and if I wanted to come to the RAH/S5/CHQ I start at the bottom of your specific entity but retain master seniority as you would. Furlough protection certificate specific. Planes go away in the F9 certificate tough luck on our part.

For all of you at RAH I would like to apologize for A320 kid. He may be one of my Bro's at F9 but his/her words were over the top. That was not necessary and all it does is create hate and tension amongst one another.
My thoughts are one master seniority list, with each entity having their own internal list. You start at the bottom of the F9 list and if I wanted to come to the RAH/S5/CHQ I start at the bottom of your specific entity but retain master seniority as you would. Furlough protection certificate specific. Planes go away in the F9 certificate tough luck on our part.

I don't think you need to apologize for his words. The IBT and RAH pilot group have done more than enough stupid things to deserve the venom hurled our way. Between the seniority grab by our top 300 and every 23 year old kid on our list feeling entitled to the left seat of the Airbus, the animosity is expected.

I don't think you need to apologize for his words. The IBT and RAH pilot group have done more than enough stupid things to deserve the venom hurled our way. Between the seniority grab by our top 300 and every 23 year old kid on our list feeling entitled to the left seat of the Airbus, the animosity is expected.

You're the biggest gutless turd I've ever seen even if you're partially correct.

Exactly what have they done? Please tell me that they werent supposed to ask for the world just like frontier, midwest, and lynx did?

They did have a scope clause for a reason?

Wasnt it the frontier guys who wouldnt even have a discussion in the first place? Didnt they walk out of the room when they found out they couldnt just live in their own little world?

They did have a scope clause for a reason?

Wasnt it the frontier guys who wouldnt even have a discussion in the first place? Didnt they walk out of the room when they found out they couldnt just live in their own little world?
They had a scope clause to prevent a GoJet/TSA situation. In their wildest dreams (OK - one guy at the table thought RAH would eventually fly 777s) RJET pilots never imagined that RAH would buy a mainline carrier much less did they craft language intending to capture that nonexistent flying.

You've been misinformed, and are 180 off from who wouldn't negotiate with whom, with or without a mediator in the room. Last valentines day's (pseudo) mediation was proof of lack of integrity / character of the 747's IBT negotiators - if any was needed.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back