• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic/Chataqua

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rumor has it our non-union mechanics got DOH as well, don't know if CHQ's mechanics are unionized. Since we haven't heard much about them, I can only assume they have no unions involved, so the company decided DOH is Fair and Equitable.

Maybe the CHQ pilots would treat us better if we were non-union. I can't believe we actually thought being the same union as them would help.

FandE said:
Rumor has it our non-union mechanics got DOH as well, don't know if CHQ's mechanics are unionized. Since we haven't heard much about them, I can only assume they have no unions involved, so the company decided DOH is Fair and Equitable.

Maybe the CHQ pilots would treat us better if we were non-union. I can't believe we actually thought being the same union as them would help.

Wow. What a sad story that you tell. "RUMOR has it. I can only assume." Next when you are going to make a statement saying the company decided DOH is fair and equitable make sure you have some facts where the company actually decided something. And while your at it tell your boy to stop giving you the 1-2 Donkey Punch. Its seriously starting to have repercussions.

Horvath, please tell me that a majority of the the guys over are more like you and not douche bags like this clown.

I think if we're looking for an airline with less douche bags, we're all in trouble.. According to this website everyone one of them is full of them. :)

FandE said:

Help?? You mean give you a new start, in a brand new jet for a growing company, with better work rules, a future.......AND date of hire?

SPEAKING OF GIVING THINGS UP:
It's funny...so many Shuttle saabs out there have such a familair N Number...

Oh thats right. You guys aquired those Sabbs when Chautauqua dumped them on the street along with the pilots that flew them. Some made it back, but I believe quite a few of those guys, after being furloughed out of seniority, went to Chicago Express. What ever became of that operation and all those pilots anyways??

And the furloughed guys that went to Shuttle and stayed....did they get DOH??

PEOPLE LEAVE PLACES BETTER THAN SHUTTLE and come to CHQ to start at the bottom, Happily. You guys are narrowly missing a great opportunity to see the unemployment line and you ask for EVERYTHING??

Go look up Fair and Equitable.

T-hawk

Traumahawk said:
Help?? You mean give you a new start, in a brand new jet for a growing company, with better work rules, a future.......AND date of hire?

SPEAKING OF GIVING THINGS UP:
It's funny...so many Shuttle saabs out there have such a familair N Number...
T-hawk

My intent was not to argue over what is fair, I got sidetracked by Slapshot, sorry.

I don't think arguing with you will really help. Our two MEC's agreed to disagree and decided to take the case to an arbitrator. Now your MEC is not agreeing to an arbitration date in an effort to make sure we get furloughed and you guys get some leverage. I'll I'm saying is let the arbitrator decide and get this mess over with. We will all live with whatever the outcome is, why prolong it so your fellow Teamsters lose their jobs?

BTW-If you are an F/O, per your profile, how do the Saab N numbers look familiar? Those airplanes left Chautauqua over 3 years ago. Is your profile not up to date, do you enjoy being a senior F/O line holder, or are you simply not capable of getting an ATP with a type rating?

First thing I do every morning when I wake up is update my FlightInfo message board profile! After of course I take a nice pi$$.

FandE said:
My intent was not to argue over what is fair, I got sidetracked by Slapshot, sorry.

I don't think arguing with you will really help. Our two MEC's agreed to disagree and decided to take the case to an arbitrator. Now your MEC is not agreeing to an arbitration date in an effort to make sure we get furloughed and you guys get some leverage. I'll I'm saying is let the arbitrator decide and get this mess over with. We will all live with whatever the outcome is, why prolong it so your fellow Teamsters lose their jobs?

BTW-If you are an F/O, per your profile, how do the Saab N numbers look familiar? Those airplanes left Chautauqua over 3 years ago. Is your profile not up to date, do you enjoy being a senior F/O line holder, or are you simply not capable of getting an ATP with a type rating?

Oddly enough this is an exact opposite to what our MEC is telling us. I'll ask around a bit on our web board; I don't believe our EC wants to see anyone lose their jobs. I certainly don't.

A lot of new-hire company cheerleaders are capable of very quickly inheriting a company's culture from the old timers, throwing the smack like they were there when it happened.

Latest resources

Back