• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic CEO says undercover stint opened his eyes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This show exploits labor to further line the pockets of the execs.

So, does he have to work for $15k/yr. and live with his mom while commuting to GRR like some of his FA's?

I mean, to REALLY get the full CHQ experience...

TC

P.S.--Hope all the CHQ people who got me (and the other ex-TWA commuters) to work IND-STL are doing ok! We miss you.

huh...no one recognized him at all? Guess he's not "out in front" very often.

I can't see myself NOT recognizing D. Barger if in the same situation. We see him so often, I think I could still pick him out even with a minor disguise.

I bet you couldn't. There was a show on a few months back where they looked into identification of suspects and they had a great test they used. They set up a bank teller to deal with a customer and then they had something "drop" to the floor and when the teller returned it was a completely different person. I believe the percentage of people that noticed any change was less than 1/2%. These were not minor changes either. They would replace young with old, blonde with red heads, brunettes with blondes...the list goes on. Unless you are that 1/2% who is super critical and noticed every detail then the odds are you couldn't tell who someone was if they put a wig and glasses on.

I bet you couldn't. There was a show on a few months back where they looked into identification of suspects and they had a great test they used. They set up a bank teller to deal with a customer and then they had something "drop" to the floor and when the teller returned it was a completely different person. I believe the percentage of people that noticed any change was less than 1/2%. These were not minor changes either. They would replace young with old, blonde with red heads, brunettes with blondes...the list goes on. Unless you are that 1/2% who is super critical and noticed every detail then the odds are you couldn't tell who someone was if they put a wig and glasses on.

Its all in the titties. I guarantee you I will pass your bank test. I love me some cans. Change the teller 5 times. I'll know by the juggs. Enough said. Guys, start paying more attention to hooters a little better, it could mean the difference of being a jacka$$ on national TV or not.

Last edited:
huh...no one recognized him at all? Guess he's not "out in front" very often.

I can't see myself NOT recognizing D. Barger if in the same situation. We see him so often, I think I could still pick him out even with a minor disguise.
He's a new CEO to F9 so they haven't seen him as much as they saw Menke.

He also grew facial hair, wore glasses and a wig. When I saw his picture even I had a difficult time telling that it was him. It was a pretty good disguise.

Latest resources

Back