• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic CEO says undercover stint opened his eyes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That was quite the "Fortress" he lives in. You can really tell he's in touch with his employees when he's roughing like that. This particular show is a complete joke. Do you think any of these employees are going to be straight shooters or candid when they have a camera following them around recording everything? This guy is a snake. He barely scraped the real issues of what is wrong with his airline and the problems that face all airlines. Go back to your Castle Bedford and stop pretending that you care. Your show was more of a mockery of the problems that we face daily and I'm quite positive nothing will change.

It was pretty funny how there wasn't one mention of the pilots. I guess his airlines run great without pilots, at least in his eyes.

just watched another episode, the one with Choice Hotels CEO. Again, very suspect. Script smacks of upper level management PR. Same thing over and over, employees between a rock and hard place but it all works out and CEO looks good in every situation. Kind of the way you answer a TMAAT interview question.

My guess is the whole thing is a corp. America/CEO "Wag-the-Dog". Make the American working poor feel good about their job while lining the pockets of a few select white collar types.

just watched another episode, the one with Choice Hotels CEO. Again, very suspect. Script smacks of upper level management PR. Same thing over and over, employees between a rock and hard place but it all works out and CEO looks good in every situation. Kind of the way you answer a TMAAT interview question.

My guess is the whole thing is a corp. America/CEO "Wag-the-Dog". Make the American working poor feel good about their job while lining the pockets of a few select white collar types.

Bingo! It's all bull********************.

Well,well,so BB learned that Frontier has some exceptional employees-what a revelation ! EVERY airline does.You know them as well as I do.They are the people that keep the wheels turning,day in day out.Unfortunately,we have less of them everyday.And he was shocked to learn they were the primary wage earners ! So,a 3% raise a year is the ticket-from a guy who makes $20K a WEEK!
He's in for another revelation: TSA management + Mesa wages does not equal SWA corporate culture/profitability.

Forget BB - Anybody else notice the scene where the Airbus backed away from the gate without a tug? I guess they needed a clip of an airplane departing and just ran the video in reverse. Low budget crap.

Forget BB - Anybody else notice the scene where the Airbus backed away from the gate without a tug? I guess they needed a clip of an airplane departing and just ran the video in reverse. Low budget crap.

I totally saw that! It looked like a power back for a sec, but the video in reverse makes a better sense.

Yea the show is getting old and it looks too staged. People had to be aware of the show already? BB mentioned God sooooo many times, it was too much. You can show your faith without doing that.

Latest resources

Back