• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Airways Continues Attack On Pilot Group With Sham Furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The purpose of those aircraft was to feed the MKE Frontier operation. I'm not privy to the load factor numbers but I can say we were not flying around empty airplanes. That is several thousand passengers a day that won't be connecting in MKE to ride an Airbus or 190 down to where ever.

relax, take a chill pill. . everyone knows that the F9 operations were not making money in the beginning. . thats why you were bankrupt in the beginning and cant get out of bankruptcy without RAH. they should have left you were you guys belong. at least you would know how it would feel like being laid off. . so relax. . go run and take a quick spa. it will help you :)

Wrong thread again sweetheart! Cargo is where you should be. Maybe you just put FO B-747 because you want to be one.
I am totally chilling and relaxing. Thanks for your concern.

Wrong thread again sweetheart! Cargo is where you should be. Maybe you just put FO B-747 because you want to be one. >>> that is why you are old. you cant see or read. im really sorry for your bankrupt airline. try to move on from your small airbus.
I am totally chilling and relaxing. >>> an old man spending countless time on an message board. sounds like loneliness and depressed, just retire, quit, and move on. no one respects any F9 pilots especially you. Thanks for your concern.

try going to a spa. i tell you its the best. its good for your soul. . . . relax old fart :)

You're blaming IBT leadership but you know darn well all of us IBT members support this lawsuit.

I guarantee you that furloughing 56 people, all of whom are on first year FO pay, is not going to get them anywhere near the funds/saving that they need.

BB has destroyed your airline and you guys still support him and his team of incompetents, it's astounding.

I was against the F9/YX purchase from the beginning but I never thought BB would be able to turn the F9 pilots against everyone else. Thankfully I'm on my last trip with this s*%thole airline. I wish everyone the best, I really do. Specifically, I hope he finds an investor for F9 but he (BB) has sucked damn near all the value out of your airline and that's sad.

Where are you leaving for?

Donkey show at midnight.....

Another empty kitchen.....

relax, take a chill pill. . everyone knows that the F9 operations were not making money in the beginning. . thats why you were bankrupt in the beginning and cant get out of bankruptcy without RAH. they should have left you were you guys belong. at least you would know how it would feel like being laid off. . so relax. . go run and take a quick spa. it will help you :)

You idiots.

This experiment is blowing up in RJET's face, much as it did to Independence Air and ExpressJet previously. Bedford's looking like a fool in the eyes of the board, he's scapegoating us, and you guys are buying it hook, line and sinker, just like you bought his plea for concessions.

Take a look at the BOD roster before you cast dispersions and name calling (typical of FI trollers). The RAH BOD supports him and his decisions.

Yeah, do look at the BOD members. http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/board.asp?ticker=RJET:US

BB
2 Wexford Capital guys (research the relationship(s) between BB and Wexford)
A TPG guy (Ask the YX guys how things worked out for them with TPG)
Dave Siegel (Ask the USAir guys how things worked out for them under Siegel)
The CFO of US Air under Siegel
One guy I've never heard of

How badly do you think they will suffer if/when RAH implodes? How much sleep do you think they will lose, more or less than you?

Last edited:
He's parking 37 and 50 seat jets and reducing MKE, that's why there's furloughs. BTW, you do realize there are a lot of other people in MKE losing their jobs.

This is correct!! all F9 ground crews in TPA and STL, got the BB blessing!!
:puke:BB & WH

Latest resources

Back