• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Airways Continues Attack On Pilot Group With Sham Furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What BB, WH, and most of the F9 guys don't understand however is that it doesn't matter what tactics are used because 90% of the RAH guys are ok letting this place burn down. Most RAH guys are going to be going to bigger and better places in the next couple of years and don't care what tactics are used. Every RAH guy wants and deserves the good contract and don't give a sh!t what happens to the company once they get it. Careing about the company stoped about 2 years ago for most guys. Everyone knows F9 will be a failed experiment as BB and Co. don't have what it takes to run there own airline. F9 will be dismantled to the highest bidders, F9 pilots will be out of work due to there 7 year fence, hundreds will be furloughed, and the most senior original RAH pilots will stick around flying 170/175's on the FFD side of things. This will happen so do your best to jump off the sinking ship unless you are a senior RAH guy who enjoys flying a 170 for U.S. Air and lives in base.

Doh!!!!!!!

So how many Repubic pilots are picking up open time?

The completion rate looks good, sort of a self-answering question...... and given that the IBT has them slaving on BB's plantation for the WORST regional contract around, that won't change ...unless they all have suddenly acquired a taste for Generic-label beer and the delicious texture of government cheese...just keep sending dem dollahs to dah IBTEEZZ National, Local, District peons, there are a whole host of IBT hangers-on who need the check.....now, off to the back 40, there is some cotton in row ten that wasn't picked!

No furloughs. COLA's and volantary furloughs and line reductions only.

Republic pilots are such *king tools. No wonder you guys get kicked off the F9 jumpseats. I hope F9 continues to ban anyone with a blue, red, or silver striped badge from their airplanes. These people shouldn't have medicals they are so dangerous.

Republic pilots are such *king tools. No wonder you guys get kicked off the F9 jumpseats. I hope F9 continues to ban anyone with a blue, red, or silver striped badge from their airplanes. These people shouldn't have medicals they are so dangerous.

Very mature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OBJECTION! Relevance?

Latest resources

Back