• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Airlines/hell

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
F' that! The Count could possibly be one of the smoothest characters ever to exist.

Hhah

Bigboob or whatever hos name is got really quiet as he hadnt posted since he was called out. I bet he realizes he *************************ed up by talking all dat bullshlt.

You know flying might suck at times, but every job does. That is why they pay us to do it. If it were fun all the time why would they pay us?

Seriously, if you look at the present the job might not be that great. Give it a few years and you will be somewhere else with more money and maybe a better QOL.

The grass is never greener on the other side of aviation, trust me I have found this out numerous times. Desks suck!

To me BB sounds like a gay retard, I always thought Oscar the Grouch was the best. He kind of reminds me of pilots, someone can hand you sunshine and 99% of us will b!tch that its not bright enough.

Oscar never complained about anything. Definitely a grouch, but a very happy grouch.

Smoke detector: "Oh! It's piercing! I love it!"

It's a sad day in aviation when the guys coming up the ranks feel that their dues are paid once they've hit the regionals. Think back to when you were just starting your aviation journey. Looking through the fences at the local airport at the awesome sight of Cessnas and Pipers taking to the sky, what would that person think if they could see your attitude and accomplishments today? Would they be ashamed? Or would they be proud?
Do you think any of these guys have read books by Ernest Gann or Robert Buck? Do they even know who these two pioneers of the airline industry are? I highly doubt it. My point is, although it's hard to lose sight, don't forget your heritage as an airline pilot or where you came from in aviation. Many of those before us had it much worse then we do today, even at the regional level.
On a side note, I'm a big fan of the Count. And if there are any Muppet fans out there, Sam Eagle is by far the best!

Latest resources

Back