• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Airlines/hell

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go fly cargo with a bunch of old salts for a couple years and spend a few months of your life in Laredo before even thinking about complaining about your current job. And while you're at it... go wash your gash. I can smell your sissyness from my crashpad.

Please dont come to Repbulic!!! This place is a living hell!! Absolultly no respect for the pilot group. Come here if you dont care about QOL, family, money, health! I am getting ready to walk off of this horrible job...

So your one of those cfis' that didn't care about anything but flying a jet. Now you realize you work as a whore, thanks...

samballs please tell me thats your sister and that shes single.....hook a brother up....

bigbird, life could be a lot worse. You could be working for uncle sam playing in the sandbox dodging bullets and suicide bombers.

now grow a set of balls and man up! either quit your job or quit b!tching

Ten years and two 135 companies (1 sked, 1 traditional charter), three 121 airlines (prop cummuter, regional "sorta top secret major" and regional but very much like the "sorta top secret major"). I'd have to say that some things between the diff airlines are better, some are worse and about 80% is the same old sh!t.

My fav sesame street guy was the Count or the Cookie Monster.

Go fly cargo with a bunch of old salts for a couple years and spend a few months of your life in Laredo before even thinking about complaining about your current job. And while you're at it... go wash your gash. I can smell your sissyness from my crashpad.

BINGO! And have to sleep at the Family Garden Inn...

I couldn't have said it any better.

TD

Quit your job and do something useful with your life, become a mime.

Great avatar! I just tivoed that movie last week. F'in hilarious watching it again.

1st movie where I saw a "bush"

WE GOT BUSH! WE GOT BUSH!

What the F is a frush? hahahaha

oh yeah! Leave if your not happy

Latest resources

Back