• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic 145 FO or Jblu?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
3.5 years to Airbus CA? You may want to run the numbers for yourself. Not to be a d!ck, but I'd be willing to bet it would be a LONG time (if ever) to the left seat of the 'Bus for the thread starter by the time he/she interviews and starts class. My math is based on appr 7 CA's per jet and 200 jets (assuming we take all or don't sell a bunch).

Of course my theory doesn't include the ever-increasing exodus.

IMO, if you want to work for a real airline with real pay, benefits and retirement someday go to work at CHQ, get that PIC time and do what you have to do to get on with UPS or FedEx. These are proven business models that are cash cows. No cyclical nature like the passenger industry. Or, come to JB and enjoy JFK with 1hr+ taxi times, EDCT times because it's sunny, rude people, smelly city, cramped crashpads, service station attendant pilot shirts and blue gloves (which aren't just for cleaning the cabin...how's your prostate? Bend over, here comes management!).

Just my opinion.

GP

Geez man, how about some cheese with that whine, ie your opinion. Time to find another job. If your that unhappy, you should probably get look for something better.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back