• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Ceased Operations?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And what exactly makes you say that? If your profile is right, then you have no idea what you are talking about mr. banner pilot.

I have to agree with Trogdor the Burninator here. I think the comment about either pilot group not caring about the service they provide was way out of line. Region's pilots cared and so will whoever gets the flying. Its called customer service, and Great Lake's pilots are good at it and Region's pilots were as good at it as the situation allowed them to be. Its not any pilots fault that Regions tanked. Pointing fingers isn't going to help anyone here.

Customer Service and EAS - aren't those like Oil and Water?

I think fewer and fewer people take time to read posts here and also respect others opinions. By being a participant of this board you are implying that other peoples opinions matter enough to be read. Also, you 2500 b1900 hours mean about as much as my banner time ---->>> not too much.

also, good information can be found anywhere...
also, i feel very confident that regions pilots cared about the cities they serve(d) and also very confident that those cities will not be served by great lakes on a long term basis.

However you don't work for either airline, yet you deem yourself qualified to say that one is better than the other. I just find it humorous that the only people who bash Great Lakes are people who never worked there and don't know anyone who worked there.

And by the way, my part 121 time in a 1900 is worth more than your part 91 time towing banners.

keep telling yourself that... also, you do what your mgmt tells you and I am not making any comments about pilots of either company. I am a pilot, we are just trying to make a living...

Ha ha this is funny. You might know me Trogdor, I wouldn't care. Albeit that your BE1900 time is way more valuable than part 91 banner towing in the sense of a resume, I think what MDAutry is getting at here is that he could probably fly circles around you in a "real plane" - conventional gear/stick and rudder. Especially when getting schooled by flying in the highest wind and crosswind days that are common flying the coast lines in everything from a J3 to a PA25.

If you have tons of tail wheel time then I'd apologize and think you were odd for not posting it.

And by the way, my part 121 time in a 1900 is worth more than your part 91 time towing banners.

You don't happen to drive a Ford Tempo with a plastic bag as a rear window, do you?

Latest resources

Back