• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice job with the interview. Colgan has the same upgrade time and no reserve. Pay is 21 buckos an hour and 42 for captain. We are going to grow a lot more is the rumor. This is the time to jump on board for quick upgrade and move on!

Wow.. Now there's a contest.. Who is more dysfunctional.. Colgan or Regions.. :)

I've interviewed both places..

Going to grow alot more.. is the rumor.. exactly.. They are not talking Saab 2000's again? I asked ole' Chuck Colgan about those directly... His answer was no answer...

I heard that Regions is expanding too! We're turning the pods on the 32s into long range fuel tanks and flying those fockers down to Cuba and up to the buttcrack of the Yukon!

this just in..................

Continental is pulling the codeshare agreement for the SAABs, effective date unknown. I guess the best bet is to find a buyer that can put some cash into the place and turn it around........... Mesa, are you listening????? Anyone need a quick certificate? Bueller????? Bueller?????? Unemployment office in Smyrna is on Vine Street, if anyone is interested.

yea, sure, you can leave

I think we just scraped the iceberg gentlemen and nobody knows it! I'm gonna fix a Jack Daniel's, throw on my best tux, listen to some soothing violin music on the top deck and let the new FO's get on the few remaining lifeboats to SkyWest and CHQ before this boat sinks.

hey belch, didn't we come up with the lyrics one cold night heading to PAH???

Er, well-there were several slight variations...but quite possibly! I always liked the "And a night at the Peaaarrr Trrrreeee!" I worked on it from the right seat going to MWA, next year from the left going to LAF...I think that Christmas of 2004 was the best one though...

I wonder if the seniority of the Saab CA's will be honored...Gad Ten Early, that is crappy news if it's true. In a letter to the CP I think I addressed every one of the things that went awry about the Saabs-when they were still a rumor...

All the best to my friends there...good luck guys and gals!

this just in..................

Continental is pulling the codeshare agreement for the SAABs, effective date unknown.

Are you serious? If so, I am really sorry to hear that. Good luck to all of my former fellow Regex pilots.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back