• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Eh.. First they tell us we lost then.. then they tell us it was a "warning shot fired over our bow.." :)

You worked here.. You know the way we roll..

Eh.. First they tell us we lost then.. then they tell us it was a "warning shot fired over our bow.." :)

You worked here.. You know the way we roll..

Not to worry, we have some of Smyrna's finest working to fix the problem. Is that a lifeboat I see waiting for me with American Eagle written on the side? Or is it just the anchor???

I'm not sure, but one thing if for certain, you'll be in that lifeboat for the next 8 to 10.. :D

I think we just scraped the iceberg gentlemen and nobody knows it! I'm gonna fix a Jack Daniel's, throw on my best tux, listen to some soothing violin music on the top deck and let the new FO's get on the few remaining lifeboats to SkyWest and CHQ before this boat sinks.

Well I'll be dipped-there is a voice of reason on this thread! But if the boat's going down might as well step up to Jim Beam and toast a departed friend...

copilotdoug said:
Not to worry, we have some of Smyrna's finest working to fix the problem. Is that a lifeboat I see waiting for me with American Eagle written on the side? Or is it just the anchor???

It's probably an anchor...don't let HR drop it through the bottom of the raft or you will really be screwed!

Breaking News!!!

GREAT NEWS!!! The CEO just saved a bunch of money by switching to GEICO.

Have you guys heard?

We just got bought out by Somalia Airways.. We are all getting C-130 slots flying bails of hay out into the middle of the desert.. Whooo hooo...

Have you guys heard?

We just got bought out by Somalia Airways.. We are all getting C-130 slots flying bails of hay out into the middle of the desert.. Whooo hooo...

Ha! Everyone knows the real money is in transporting goat herds

Greetings fellow Corpex - brothers & sisters,

I’m hearing things are looking pretty grim at Corpex (Rejex or whatever name is being used nowadays). Just wanted to wish everyone the very best, I hope y’all survive despite all the gloom & doom followed by more gloom. If you decide to bail and go to another regional I’d recommend you pick an airline where you’ll be upgrading fairly quickly (unless you already got 1,500+ hours of §121 PIC time). Have several friends at Eagle and after 8+ years their logbooks show 0(zero)!!! PIC flight time. I’ve been trying to help them get hired at several airlines but there’s really nothing we can do since they don’t meet the minimums for most airlines!

Anyway, just my advice and like I said - I wish all me friends at Corpex the very best, hang in there, things will get better (probably once you leave but better late than never, right? ;))

Sincerely,
HomeY

Last edited:
Bimini

I thought they had a training contract where you had to pay it up front, no?
Doesn't Chitaco require you to sign a 2 year training contract AND they cap your FO pay at $30,000/yr after 4 yrs?
And SKW starts you off to fly a CRJ at $17/hr. Speaking of quick upgrades, my friend has been at SKW for 2+ years now and he's still an FO. Maybe he'll hear something soon. Unless the company puts it down on paper I wouldn't make a decision based on "forecasts". How many companies tell the invenstors, "We expect to go out of business by this time next year"? Things do change quite often.

Latest resources

Back