• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hasn't changed much.. About a year on the line and you'll be looking at upgrading..

It amazes me that people are still willing to tolerate the pay and mismanagement of Regions. But I'll lift a glass to the pilot group!

You know what they say, no pain, no gain.. :)

It amazes you that people still stay at Regions, it amazes me that people leave this place to go fly pistons...

BlackPilot628 said:
Who is the new Chief Pilot over there?

I just got a call back from them. After I interview, they will probably beg me to be the new CP.

This place may be a bit off kilter, but the pilots do the interviews and if your show up with that attitude, you won't be around long.. :)

Tram said:
This place may be a bit off kilter, but the pilots do the interviews and if your show up with that attitude, you won't be around long.. :)

Consider yourself "replaced"

My hearts go out to the pilots everytime I see those Junkstreams clawing for altitude...

I hear the upgrade is really, really fast. I guess thats a bonus.

The Jetstream guys probably will make up grade in a year, hopefully sooner. The Saab folks...it's going to be a while:bawling:
We're winners and losers: on the one hand we "luck" out with MX issues and call it a day after 2-3 hours of flying, on the other hand it's holding us back from upgrade:mad:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back