Regions Air aka Redneck Air aka Corporate Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This was on Climbto350.com

jetstream 32 & Saab 340 First Officers[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]RegionsAir jetstream 32 & Saab 340 First Officers RegionsAir is currently accepting resumes for jetstream 32 and Saab 340 First Officers. [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]
Qualifications: We are accepting resumes from pilots with 1000 hours total time and 100 hours of multi-engine time, ATP or completed ATP written, and a first class medical.

RegionsAir is an established regional airline experiencing rapid growth and opportunities
[/FONT]

Can someone tell me when Regions took delivery of a Saab?

Is losing airplanes and cities considered rapid growth these days?

Great group of guys there. Used to j/s from STL to CGI regularly and the Corpex guys were great to talk with. Retired CA Buck (when he was active) helped out when the gate agents were a little clueless on who I worked for. Heard he got a corp gig after retirement. Great guy.

Rook

Way2Broke- Supposed to be getting them to fill some EAS in the north east...

Tram said:
Way2Broke- Supposed to be getting them to fill some EAS in the north east...

Actually, these aircraft are apparently being based at CVG for West Virginia flying. If you call WV the Northeast, then okay. This information is from the mouth's of HR at Regions Air.

Take Care,

Art V.

Are there Saabs on property?

Eh, WV is north and east of me.. :) I knew it was in that area of the country.. I guess it's not really the NORTH East..

I hear there is 1 airplane lined up? I also heard rumors about these possibly being based in Cincinatti? What have you heard ArtV?

I have heard that they could be flying for Delta to mountain home in WV. The only point that I wanted to make is that this is not the first time Regions has luered people to them with promises that are not already in place. We all know not to believe anything associated with an airline until we see it. Its not fair for a company to lure low time pilots into a job for an airplane that is not on site yet.

Last edited:
Rook said:
Retired CA Buck (when he was active) helped out when the gate agents were a little clueless on who I worked for. Heard he got a corp gig after retirement. Great guy.

Buck was one of the smartest people I've ever met, and boy did he have some good stories from his Army days! He was very encouraging to me regarding my career aspirations, and definately one of the finest elder statesmen of the profession I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I think he went to FLOPS, but not 100% sure.

I think about 95% of the pilot group has turned over since 3C quit flying to LAF in Feb of 2004!

Way2Broke said:
Its not fair for a company to lure low time pilots into a job for an airplane that is not on site yet.

Just to play Devil's Advocate, what about pilots who don't mind which aircraft they are going to get hired into? I can think of two people I know who are low time pilots and trying to get some time under their belt to open their options. To paraphrase the first post: get your time and get out. Peace!

DX Rick said:
Just to play Devil's Advocate, what about pilots who don't mind which aircraft they are going to get hired into? I can think of two people I know who are low time pilots and trying to get some time under their belt to open their options. To paraphrase the first post: get your time and get out. Peace!

Good question. I would say alot of it depends on if the company pays differently for each a/c flown. If the company pulls you in with the promise of a saab paycheck and all you ever have the opportunity to see is a jetstream 32 paycheck then it is still wrong. I don't think that anyone has ever gone to Regions to get rich, but at some point professional pilots must say NO to unreasonable wages and lies. That applies to every company,not just Regions.

Latest resources

Back