• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regionals Airline Safety

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
use Roger Cohen as a source, just to remain unbiased.

Already have, he is a moron, but it is a argumentative paper, so in this case he is a helpful moron.

Fixed it for you. I sat next to the CASC for FedEx at a meeting a couple years ago. He said he's been involved in NTSB accident investigations CONTINUOUSLY for the last decade.

NTSB investigations don't necessarily imply fatalities. ASA/XJT has several open investigations currently. A catering cart can drive into your wing and cause an investigation.

He was referring to hull loss investigations. Google yourself a list.

Fixed it for you. I sat next to the CASC for FedEx at a meeting a couple years ago. He said he's been involved in NTSB accident investigations CONTINUOUSLY for the last decade.

In fact, I don't believe there is a carrier with a greater widebody hull loss record than FedEx.

"Militay [sic] pilots are not necesarrily more or less safe as airlines pilots. Fed Ex has the most deplorable safety record among 121 carriers and they are almost entirely military."

MUST be the backpacks.

"Militay [sic] pilots are not necesarrily more or less safe as airlines pilots. Fed Ex has the most deplorable safety record among 121 carriers and they are almost entirely military."

MUST be the backpacks.

What I find particularly troubling is that they keep having approach accidents, and I really haven't heard anyone offer up a credible explanation of why that might be, outside of some major systemic failure.

Fatigue, perhaps? That and the backpacks.

Latest resources

Back