• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

regional pilots scared

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can say unequivocally that my initial training at the regional I flew at was far and away the most intensive and tough training I have been through. I am surprised I wasn't given my A&P after it was all said and done.

We did a high alt stall in training by setting the sim to 41000 going to a 180 degree turn and just turning off half bank. That's all it took, didn't even slow down from cruise and down we went... :eek:

Edit: we also did several of the usual low alt ones too.

Theres only one reason why that FL410 stall demo was put in your training program, and it wasn't because of the good will and helpful foresight of your company.

I know.... it wasn't part of the Avro training back in 2005. Would have been interesting to see what it did at it's max of 35000.

According to a former corporate pilot that Fox news just had on, regional pilot training is not as thorough as mainline and the reason they don't do stall training is because it scares some people. Stuff like this really pisses me off. I'm sure many of us will be answering a lot of questions from our non-flying friends for the next few days. :angryfire

(This is not a bash Fox News thread, all of the networks are doing it.)

I'll whip every last one of FOX's/CNN's/MSNBC's "industry spokesman/experts USELESS TELE CHATTER MOUTHS." I'm done being reasonable in this industry. I miss the respect a good old fashion A$$ kickin can gain. This industry has done nothing but fuel hatred and the demoralization of human decency. Come on over you latte drinking, Brooks Brother city slickin pu$$ys and let rural America fix your publicized stupidity. :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:bomb::uzi: "F" YOU.....

Last edited:
Theres only one reason why that FL410 stall demo was put in your training program, and it wasn't because of the good will and helpful foresight of your company.

Yes, it was put in while you were here working at this company, due to an accident that happened while you were working here. Why the "your" training program and "your" company talk?

Latest resources

Back