• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regional pay?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's only going to get worse at the regionals with age 65. The hiring pipeline to the big boys will stop. You'll be stuck as an FO on food stamp wages forever flying with some lifer regional captain who can't fly for ********************.

There is way more to it then just an hourly pay rate, but if airlinepilotcentral's pay grid is correct, i make more at XJT as 4th year CA ($67) than Air Wisconsin ($64) and Comair ($61), and horizon doesn't have a 50 seater to compare.

not slamming these other guys at all, I have no idea how their soft time, deadhead pay, vacation pay, etc etc... works, just comparing hourly rates. and it does look like some of their FO rates are better then ours.

Cobalt is right. Try this to get a better idea of what you'll make. It's better than just looking at pay rate tables.

Click here

Last edited:
There is way more to it then just an hourly pay rate, but if airlinepilotcentral's pay grid is correct, i make more at XJT as 4th year CA ($67) than Air Wisconsin ($64) and Comair ($61), and horizon doesn't have a 50 seater to compare.

That's because Horizon has 0 fourth year captains. The upgrade is around 7 years, and they just cancelled a bunch of upgrades so don't be shocked if it goes up to 9 or 10 years.

Latest resources

Back