Regional Pay Comparisons

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
othello said:
All you MESA folks "alpa's mistake" you should be ashamed your the bottom of every chart, well Great Lakes takes honors for the 1900D but your top captain pay is 13-14$ an hour behind the likes of Big Sky and Colgan?

Too bad they didn't include Blow Jet in the CRJ700 chart. They would have blown Mesa away.

i emailed the site and they quickly emailed me back and fixed the site. XJET is now listed on the site. They do a great job with that website. Literally it took them less than an hour to list XJET and respond back to me. I am impressed.

kman said:
eagle has over 200 erjs and 25 crjs plus about 60-70 props. not sure who has the largest fleet

Well if those numbers are correct, Eagle has the largest total fleet by a comfortable margin.

For now.

Looks like Eagle has a fleet of 251 A/C and Expressjet has a fleet of 245. Not that large of a margin!

Apart from you pay rates at either MES or CHQ what is the "logic" or lack of logic that caused you to decide to give up your seniority to USAirways pilots?

That's what I can't understand.

ironwedge said:
Looks like Eagle has a fleet of 251 A/C and Expressjet has a fleet of 245. Not that large of a margin!

Like I said, "if those numbers are correct".

"Over" 200+25+60/70=285+ to 295+. Quite a bit more than 245. If the numbers provided are wrong, I retract my statement.

Latest resources

Back