• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regional guys -- Turbulance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When you cannot see the insturment panel because of the bumps....that is turbulance, everything else is a normal day!:D

Just wait till you get to a heavy, look out the window and the wing is flexing 10 feet or so and each engine looks like it is rotating 20 degrees or so back and forth on the pylons!! A few times over Gander I thought the whale was trying to flap it's wings to make the atlantic crossing! A little disturbing at first, but each airplane has it's own quirks in bumps.

Back in the 135 freight days there were times I wished I had a motorcycle helmet on, probably still have dents in my head from Baron roofs! Might be part of why I am so screwy now!!!:erm:

Take a shovel (tool used to build the ERJ) and beat the sh!t out of the radome! As a matter of fact, just beat the whole thing off! Then go and fly in the weather and with luck you will get a better ride, because in an ERJ and in the weather you better be "right" with God! It only took me 9 months to vow to NEVER set foot in an ERJ!

God help us all to prevent the lead poster from ending up on CNN as the lead story on the latest airline accident. It's going take a miracle.

Not to mention the ERJ weather rader is crap, you can forget about picking your way through on some of those airplanes

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back