Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Eric

See you in the Wasatch!
As a guy who wants to return to the West, which regionals serve this half of the country other than:

SkyWest
Horizon
Mesa

Who would you want to work for and why?

Last edited:
I believe Air Wisconsin has some routes flying in the west. In addition there's Great Lakes and Big Sky Airlines.

Coex will fly into Palm Springs out of Houston with the new XR (emb-145) starting in November. That's pretty far West. (OK, so the rest of their flights are mid west and east coast)

Eagle, LAX base, but don't bother - they won't be hiring for years...

Air Wisconsin is the largest regional operator out of Denver. It is the largest pilot base. Not hiring now but stay tuned.

recalled

I heard on the news that America West is recalling the last of its 59 furloughed pilots. Can anyone with Am West confirm this?
Anything that induces "flow" is good news!

Lakers

I believe that Great Lakes serves a good portion of the West. I've seen their airplanes at Denver International. I wouldn't know if they're hiring, though.

I heard on the news that America West is recalling the last of its 59 furloughed pilots. Can anyone with Am West confirm this?

Yep, word here in Phoenix is that America West is recalling the remaining 59 pilots still on furlough. Glad to see some movement and some good news for once! :)

Learning daily

Skydiverdriver,

Sorry, my mistake about America West.

Latest resources

Back