• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regional airlines are doomed!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General Lee adds educational, informational, and entertainment value to this forum. You might not like what he says, but he is usually right. He brings levity to the table, and all of you hang on to every word that he writes, even the prepositions. He's quick on his toes, and is not easily bested. He is one of the most interesting men in the world. He doesn't drink beer often, but when he does, he prefers Dos Equis! Stay thirsty my friend!

General Lee adds educational, informational, and entertainment value to this forum. You might not like what he says, but he is usually right. He brings levity to the table, and all of you hang on to every word that he writes, even the prepositions. He's quick on his toes, and is not easily bested. He is one of the most interesting men in the world. He doesn't drink beer often, but when he does, he prefers Dos Equis! Stay thirsty my friend!

Get that mountain lion off the kitchen table!

Bye Bye--- General Lee

Thanks, you too. I haven't heard any request for scope easing, and with the strong profits I don't expect it. AMR had a lot less 70 seaters, which I expect them to get more, but at the same time dump less efficient E135s and E140s. It may be a wash in terms of numbers, but the larger RJs will increase, IMO. I don't think even the judge would go for even larger RJs, probably looking at peer airlines as a baseline.

Bye Bye----General Lee

You are so lost. The reason you don't hear anything is because its a given, like breathing.

RJ size at all the airlines is just going to get bigger and bigger.

I think I would look nice sitting in a new MD or 737 :)

You are so lost. The reason you don't hear anything is because its a given, like breathing.

RJ size at all the airlines is just going to get bigger and bigger.

I think I would look nice sitting in a new MD or 737 :)

................................introducing new 737 RJ service to Valdosta. Everybody gets "Lay Flat Seating" on our new, larger, 50 seat jet. Think how well rested you'll be on that 30 minute flight from Atlanta to L.A. (Lower Alabama).

Latest resources

Back