• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regional Airline Autobiography

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's odd is that if he'd have just come onto the boards and told the truth about his career, how he started, how it ended, and offered the book as advice to youngsters starting out, he'd have probably been well-received. But he creates all these fake user names, claims to work for Jet Blue and whatnot (I'll bet JetBlue legal would love to know the full story and see the kind of light he puts the company name in) and pushes the book in the most immature and transparent manner every few years, bullies people with threatened lawsuits, etc. and so he gets the reaction he gets.

It could have been different, but he chose to be a putz and a bully, so here we are. I have been told that the legal tables are likely going to be turned on him if the bullying and threatening continue. He really stepped on his pee pee recently with a poster here in the real world. He needs to chill, seriously.

My advice skip the book and talk to a regional pilot!!! I can summarize my regional career in one word.....POOP!!! Thats what I tell people that ask me about flying for a regional!!!

Looks like he's padded his Amazon reviews with a bunch of fake accounts. I don't think Amazon takes too kindly to that sort of shenanigans.

Interesting... almost all the 5-star reviewers on Amazon haven't reviewed anything else besides this book. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence... :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back